Reviews for Only
bluestargem chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Beautifully written. :) Makes my heart ache in the best way possible. T_T
Mona May56 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is so beautiful and heartbreaking. 4th prince characterization is wonderful.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I should have turned a little slower.

Even after so many times rewatching BBJX, I still could not help but begged Yong Zheng to turn back around to see how Ruo Xi was desperately begging him to not leave behind his back.
s chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
wonderful.
Rom chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I feel as if you have just given me a piece of humanity.
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Beautiful writing- it's perfectly in character for 4th.
Amyranth chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
"Loss is like this. It is white flakes drifting; red petals falling. It is a single woman, the promise of forever, dancing in the snow."- I'm truly rendered speechless by your writing. I don't know how, but somehow you have managed to perfectly encapsulate everything in that scene into one sentence.

Please write more BBJX stories!
Icha chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Ohhh... so painfully beautiful... you re-enacted 4RX again for me... Thank you so much...
AlwaysBehind chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Goodness. That made me a little teary eyed. I just finished watching the drama, and though I know I wouldn't have been satisfied with any other ending to the drama, I was still very, very sad. She pines for a man that has been dead for hundreds of years, and all she has are memories. What a bitter thing regret is. Thank you for writing this.
ubeliesel chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I absolutely loved this, it made me cry. Fourth Prince's voice here is so clear, you can completely sense his sadness and longing. I feel 4th may be equally poetic in real life.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Thank you,.

I'm so hungry for the stories, but no one seems to write them in languages I can read or, at least, post them where I can find them. So this is my first.

And I must say I loved it. You gave him such a poignant voice.

I always thought of that image of her dancing as a vision of beauty and future, to have that turn into a loss... must be unimaginably painful.
Alyssum chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is beautifully written. I like that it's in the present tense.

I will come back to read this later so I can sob my guts out at my leisure. I hope you continue to write more so we can build this fandom from the ground up!
sheepstake chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
How beautiful! I do hope that you will keep writing more snippets of the two!

One typo 'You are MINE only' instead of 'my'. Love Rachel
Ruan Chun Xian chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is absolutely beautiful and heart wrenching. I love how you managed to capture both 4's love and desperate loneliness in so few words. Hope there will be more! :)