Reviews for Twilight 25: Challenge
lilsunnysaunt chapter 17 . 12/31/2011
That was totally fun. And I had Edward and Jasper picked out just by saying hello. Took me a moment to figure out Jacob, though. I thought for a moment he was Mike Newton. Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Awww, that's such an insightful view for a five year old and it's nice to see Bella and Renee have a sweet mother daughter moment. Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Awww, that was sweet. And Jasper is the perfect character to have placed in this story! Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Wow, what an awesome description! thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
ooh, totally love this one. I can just see the two of them in a cottage or cabin in like Alaska or something. Totally cozy and romantic. (and how did I skip this one last night?) Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 25 . 12/30/2011
WOW, different for you. Totally love it though! Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 24 . 12/30/2011
EWWWW. I agree. Let's not let Charlie cook anymore! Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 23 . 12/30/2011
Good for Bella, putting Jacob in his place! Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 22 . 12/30/2011
OOH, that's totally cool. Jasper and Alice and surf shop. Definitely different for them and I like it! And love the innuendo at the end. ;) Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 21 . 12/30/2011
Wow, not a side of Emmett you see very often. Don't mess with the football! Thanks for sharing! (Told you I'd knock out a few of these tonight. The longer ones, I'll read tomorrow.)
lilsunnysaunt chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
OOOh, Jealousward. LOVE THAT! Want to see more Jealousward in your writing! Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 19 . 12/30/2011
Awww, what a beautiful daydream, and so Edward-like. Love it! Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
EVIL Edward. Heights suck. Climbing trees suck. Totally there with Bella. Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 16 . 12/30/2011
Oh wow, totally romantic, and EXACTLY how I think Edward would have done things if a...he weren't a vampire and b...Alice hadn't forced the party in the original saga on her. Thanks for sharing!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
Jacob and Bella marrying. Stay with Edward. :) Thanks for sharing!