Reviews for Deja Vu
Slash Fan 4444 chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Finally a decent Klaus/Stephen story. I've been searching for ages for a decent one and now! YAY! Keep up the great work.
ThinkTwice123 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Loved it so much! you write some amazing klefan fics.
Lex chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
You should be pleased with it, it is amazing, you write it in a way that makes you feel as if you are right THERE, watching it
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
im begging you. please write more cause youre .now i have a lot of feelings growing inside me becauseof your story and ! wait! i know what this love. please feedback for tell me youre gonna do more.**hope-filled eyes**
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
:D really in love
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
XD double sens
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
i want more klefan and i woldnt mind smut
Yokiryuu chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Nice - it's really interesting. I hope you soon make a sequel. :D

- have you ever thought about making your stories you write M rated? I mean I'm sure you could pull it off. beside you have a really nice flow in your stories and you have a way with your words. :D

- sorry it's just me and my perverted mind that would love to read a lemon in on of your Klaus-Stefan Fanfiction. hahaha (TT)
amycakes chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
I don't know how I've missed this fic!

I troll ffnet for klefan all the time and only now am I finding this amazing piece and seeing all these other attached ones! Oh my god.

You just made my night. I love this, it's really quite heartwarming in the end which is awesome :)

I'm going to put your other fics on my reading list since its 1am here :/ ha

But thank you for writing this lovely work of art! :)
BlueberryOcean chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
I can not get enough of these two! They are just marvelous together.
velshtein chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
Favorite lines: "He remembers the ripper, remembers seeing that version of Klaus who truly despised himself. He remembers being the man that Klaus looked so fascinated by."

Such a sweet ending. :)
sometimes love isn't enough chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
I LOVED this chapter and the whole story! you so mych for writing it, its been a real pleasure to read, I checked my email all the time waiting for a new chapter alert! :D I'm really glad you've decided to write a sequel and a few one shots, I'm in some DESPERATE need of more Klefan... There is,, like, hardly any! So disgraceful!
JuliaRuairc chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Sweet!

Fantastic job, I really like the realization that he loves Klaus part.

Its a real corker!
BroodyCheery323 chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
OH NOW! The chliffhanger is going to kill me :( Awesome chapter!
sometimes love isn't enough chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
I'm just sooo addicted! Hope the next chapter will be up very soon! I loved the end... Hope we get more of that soon!