Reviews for Mighty Morphin' Bijuu Rangers: Remastered
Please have fuu as a the green bijuu ranger her sheer happy nature and slight obsession with friendship would be an hilarious addition to the bijuu ranger team. And instead of Sakura as the pink ranger you could use Amaru from the zero tails filler ark since will the zero tails is not a bijuu it is a demon and it was sealed into Amaru so she could technically count as a bijuu ranger. Snarky Naruto would never join a team with Sakura on it. He would be to afraid of losing his hearing and brain cells listening to her speak.
ZeroAurion chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Continue this glorious story please.
Infamous Storm chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Dude, I'd love to see this story continued. If you want, I'd even be there to write in certain parts.
Shadowapple42 chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
I laughed so damn hard when I read this way back when. I would love to read more of it.
leyendamd chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
Dude i'd love to ser more of this i have seen many fics where they put some stupid reason to the formation of the team (many times an inmortal tony oliver) and use powers of rangers that are in the series your work is something that is above any other i have read please keep going
Slicerness chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
I would love to see more of this. I found the idea really funny and had a great time reading it.
Sairin chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
I would LOVE to see this fic again. I loved it, and It made me hurt i laughed so hard. Slow updates is understandable, but please do continue.
Israel Pena chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
Don't stop the story.
WhiteFangDarkClaw chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
Keep it going
lord Martiya chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
I'm interested. This story was incredibly funny.
nightwind83 chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
yes i would so there is one at least it made me laugh
Leaf Ranger chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
I would like to see this fanfic continue, if you're interested in doing so.
ElementKitsune chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
This makes no sense like the original version, yet I still love both.
I can't wait to see more of this.
Crazy Uncle chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
... First chapter and I've already come up with a drinking game.

Every time the word 'head' is used, take one shot of 'The Head'

Ingredients:

Ice

1.5 oz Rum

1.5 Oz peach schnapps

Fill glass With cranberry juice.
Slicerness chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
haven't loled that hard in a while, thank you. i like how you changed him from being flat out twice as powerful as the next ranger to it being something he needs to work at. it allows him to keep that Genius of Hard Work attitude.