Reviews for Healing
Kashinaru1992 chapter 1 . 3/25
there should be another one!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love the last paragraph. It sums up Angel and Buffy's relationship so well.
GreenLily474 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Beautiful story. It's a shame the stupid bigwigs at the UPN and WB didn't allow Buffy/Angel crossovers until 2003. I can definately see Buffy feeling compassion for Wesley in that situation especially with what she was going through during season six.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
A great story. Very good.
DragonKatGal chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
I adored this series with Wes and Buffy stuff. I've been trying to find more fics of Wes/B, but I haven't stumbled across any others! Loving it all!

Toodles.

K.
blueruby1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
yay you made another one...thank you thank you thank you. For some reason i feel that Wesley won't be welcomed back to A.I anytime soon. I silently (actually not-so-silently) wish he would move to Sunnydale. I loved this story, very good as-per usual. Keep up the good work and I would be ever so happy to see more from this series.

-ruby (aka evilcandygirl: the one who wrote to you)
Katta chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
I haven't read the others yet (you have 117 stories!) but this one was very good, and I enjoyed it. Will move on to more of your stuff - although perhaps not *all* of it.
Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
awww, this is sweet. *sniff* poor Wesley...I really wuv him a lot...and I actually wasn't expecting the visitor to be...oh, I won't reveal it for everyone else. but great job! I liked this a lot!