Reviews for Disguised Intentions Twisted Deviation
monstar01 chapter 6 . 3/10
K, I'm going to admit it. I didn't read the original. I went straight for the smut ;)

Amazing story...thank you for sharing it

For those of you who haven't checked out the author's other works, all I can say is stop what you're doing, put your life on hold for the next 48 hours and enjoy them. It's time well spent ;)
Rain Addict CM chapter 6 . 2/17
Eh not a favorite one of your stories for me, but still pretty damn entertaining.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
woot. win story! can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully you do a sequel to finish getting us the rest of the way around the books and the end of the dark lord.
tibetan mastiff chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
i love that last line of the chapter its so funny!
Phantomslap chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Nice. The last chapter was pretty funny. keep it up.
Phantomslap chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Narcissa with a boner classic, thinking of Lucius to get rid of it Epic. Too funny.
Melchor chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Fantastic! I enjoyed the plot (yes the plot) as we'll as the naughty bits. Not a lesbian myself, but you certainly made it an enjoyable read.
subhurt chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
This story was so much fun. I feel like that definitly came out the most in the final chapter. I liked how you still included just enough angst though. It nice to be able to have a small chuckle when your heart has just been kicked.
I also enjoyed when you had Hermione confront Albus. I love the guy but he can be one shady dude at times. I'm glad she at least called him out on it.
I've been lucky enough to find you with many of your stories completed so I have been reading (and re-reading) for days now. And I can honestly say I want more. I'd love a sequel to this. Bellamione is usually my fav ship but I can really get into your NM/HG.
I owe you reviews on your other stories. I'm on it. Thanks for writing these stories and please continue.
lessersunshine2 chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Yet another amazing story. I love your plot twist. I think a sequel would be much appreciated and enjoyed
ThePhantomPipster chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
This was a great story. Very original and clever. Although, many people are asking for a sequel and how sad it is for me to say this but the story doesn't really need one. Perhaps, a few one shots, like Christmas at the Burrow and how Narcissa and Draco react for the first time.

Or a smutty, one shot of Hermoine as a "man" and taking her woman. That would just be pure femslash. ;-)

All and all a great story!
wild artemis chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
awesome story..it defently needds a sequel though. keep up the great writing
Eryk Lestrange chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
hope we get to see a sequel
Eryk Lestrange chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Snape reading Machiavelli

how fitting
Eryk Lestrange chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
question: what was up with that joke about Flitwick being "sweet" on Viktor?
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
I loved it! The characters were all brilliant! :)