Reviews for Dirty Tricks
Amako-sama chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Honestly, I can"t come with something smart to say. I'm just amazed by it, as much as I was for Pray for us. You have talent, girl. Really.
The Real Garth Vader chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I love this story, please make a sequal!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Awesome! I really like it. The only improvement I can think of would be to add more Bobby. ;) Maybe show what he's thinking.

Would you consider writing a sequel to this. Maybe some short bits of Dean's prank war with Sprite and Loki. Or maybe some short parts where we see what other people think of what happened and Dean's prank war. Maybe you could include Benny.
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I think I liked this one more than the first one. Haha. I agree, I like Trickster!Sam better. :)
Beawr chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great job! I highly enjoy your writing.
PlainTrudy chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love this story and it's prequel, if you ever choose to continue with this 'verse I'll definitely be there to read it :)
firesage101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Can you write a sequel to this one?
xMorbidLullabyx chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I've been searching for this ever since I read Pray for Us!-
3 This was awesome, and I freakin' loved it!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Nice.
Benjaminjonathan chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I liked it, though Sam could have been a bit more awesome I guess... I don't know, loved it anyway! :)
MorbidApocalypse chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Can you write a parallel ending to tell what happens if Dean hadn't let him go? Then Gabriel/ Loki appears and saves the day, or something like that. You don't have to but I would love it if you would. I love this story way too much but I can't stop like I can't stop my sweet tooth.
Chess Nakker chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was absolutely adorable! I liked how Sam's humor was so much different from Gabriel's influence and that Dean could keep in touch. The whole trickster idea is also cute and just... man this story is great. .u.
Araya chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Hi, loved this and the prequel. If you ever write more of these I will certainly read them. They are so much fun!
Nerd-in-a-book chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love this story! and its prequel! They're both just so perfect! I love the way you made Sam/Sprite and I would be really interested in anything else you wrote for this universe!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »