Reviews for Habit
You go girl! I like this confident side of Mystique.. Very sexy
pennedbyme chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Love this!
FanFairyB chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
It was fun, well-written and I really like how they interacted. Nice job! :)
hervissa chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
nice :)
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Habits like these tend to turn into vices :) I love this short snippet of the characters and the way you developed their relationship post-movie. Mystique's growing confidence is really highlighted here and I think you got Erik's character quite exact too, with his no-nonsense attitude and his way with words. I enjoyed reading their banter but also the serious lines. Everything fits together so well. Thanks for sharing!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love this, Mystique is a very strong character and I don't think we see enough of this kind of interaction between her and Magneto in the movies
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Heh, this was fairly amusing. I can definitley see the beginnings of Mystique showing off her true personality and the impishness we see later on. She always was Erik's right-hand man/woman and this oneshot pretty much shows it.

Great job!

SpeedDemon315
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
awesome!
KylaBosch chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I love the playful manner of their relationship here. How Mystique keeps Magneto grounded and honest all the while seducing him in the process. Beautifully done! I do hope there will be more on these two in the future!
Saffa chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Sweet story

Sexy and smooth

I love the way Mystique acts, like she's the one in charge now
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Hi,

I really loved that, it was a great branch off of what had already been established, and showed her changing inwardly, growing more into who we see later. That and it was just fun, I loved the perspective being in Erik's :D

~Paige
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This story made me giggle :)
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 10/18/2011