Reviews for Right Now
Guest chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Please Please Please continue this story! Its so good! I dont want you to finish it here!
Dodge1989 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
I love your story, if you write I read:)
Brooke chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
Can you please update this story! I really want to see how it all pans out. Great work so far. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
Hey I know you probably haven't gotten a review on this story for awhile but, UPDATE! I am begging you to please, please, PLEASE FINISH THE STORY! This is one of the best story's I have read on this whole freaking site! I know you have probably forgotten about it but please keep writing! Please UPDATE AND FINISH!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
This is an amazing story ! Please keep writing! Also I was wondering if you could have payson maybe develop an eating disorder or hurt herself in practice so we can see Sasha's over protective side! Thanks and keep up the good work !
Anisky chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
"There should only be one person who gets to see you like that, Payson, and it should be me" - I found that line very very hot for some reason. I could hear his voice saying it in my head and just went weak in the knees. :-D

Awesome story!
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
I keep coming back to read this over and over! I know it's been a while but this section is so lonely - do you have any plans to continue this?
All-The-Stories-Were-True chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
I'm Switerland...
I gues twilight fan
Haha
KatnissEverdeenTheGirlOnFire12 chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
can you please write more?
gleek12384 chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
i love this story! you should seriously consider starting to make new chapters! this is awesome!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
I think this is just one of the BEST Sasha/Payson fics out there and just love the Kelly/Austin side story who of course are ment to be together since Austin and Kaylie have the chemistry of a piece of choclate and and an apple in a fruit bowl.
PLEASE update ...pretty please with a Payson pout on top drizzled with Kellys smile!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
Update pleaaseee
rainstormslove chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
I hope you update again soon! I just reread the whole story because I couldn't remember what it was about but still wanted to read the update...
JacenLukeSolo chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
Loved this chapter, would've gone a little more in depth with Payson's first time.
LDT5413 chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
Okay this was a very pleasant surprise. I loved the friendship you have with KP and PK in this. I always thought that underneath the surface those two would be great friends. So I love how you described Payson and Sasha's first time with so little detail. It gave away so much without really getting into specifics. So like every other reviewer I haven't heard anything about anything lately. I've been on vacation so please feel free to give or send details. I'm so happy you're inspired again so please, please, please update soon and Ill adore you forever. Awesome job :)