Reviews for Right Now
Trekkerpoet29 chapter 15 . 8/25
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
so-romantical chapter 15 . 6/25
Hoping you will come back and write some MIOBI fic in honor or the upcoming Rio games. I was curious to see where you might take this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Please Please Please continue this story! Its so good! I dont want you to finish it here!
Dodge1989 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
I love your story, if you write I read:)
Brooke chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
Can you please update this story! I really want to see how it all pans out. Great work so far. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
Hey I know you probably haven't gotten a review on this story for awhile but, UPDATE! I am begging you to please, please, PLEASE FINISH THE STORY! This is one of the best story's I have read on this whole freaking site! I know you have probably forgotten about it but please keep writing! Please UPDATE AND FINISH!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
This is an amazing story ! Please keep writing! Also I was wondering if you could have payson maybe develop an eating disorder or hurt herself in practice so we can see Sasha's over protective side! Thanks and keep up the good work !
Anisky chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
"There should only be one person who gets to see you like that, Payson, and it should be me" - I found that line very very hot for some reason. I could hear his voice saying it in my head and just went weak in the knees. :-D

Awesome story!
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
I keep coming back to read this over and over! I know it's been a while but this section is so lonely - do you have any plans to continue this?
AllAboutThoseBooks chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
I'm Switerland...
I gues twilight fan
Haha
KatnissEverdeenTheGirlOnFire12 chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
can you please write more?
gleek12384 chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
i love this story! you should seriously consider starting to make new chapters! this is awesome!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
I think this is just one of the BEST Sasha/Payson fics out there and just love the Kelly/Austin side story who of course are ment to be together since Austin and Kaylie have the chemistry of a piece of choclate and and an apple in a fruit bowl.
PLEASE update ...pretty please with a Payson pout on top drizzled with Kellys smile!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
Update pleaaseee
rainstormslove chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
I hope you update again soon! I just reread the whole story because I couldn't remember what it was about but still wanted to read the update...