Reviews for Right Now
Guest chapter 19 . 6h
Please update
Please update
Katrick chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
please please add more soon love the story really want to see how it ends
DarkMoon2222 chapter 19 . 12/8/2017
Okay I don't remember this story please add more soon !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Update please
hisprincess.boogirl chapter 19 . 10/4/2016
Don't stop! what happens next?
Chermayne chapter 19 . 10/3/2016
INTERESTING!
Trekkerpoet29 chapter 19 . 10/3/2016
WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT OH MY GOD I NEED TO KNOW
brookletp chapter 19 . 10/3/2016
Great chapter. I can totally see the Keelers reacting that way. As for Lydia I knew her attitude after her performance seemed to good to be true. I'd lay odds it was also her that leaked the photos but you could always throw a curveball and have it be someone else.
flowerchild3286 chapter 19 . 10/3/2016
Ahh, I love you so much! I knew the Lydia thing couldn't be over that easily, not when she was so aggressively going after Sasha. Good thing they have Austin and Kelly as witnesses to everything.

I actually really buy Kim and Mark's reaction, especially since they had time to process everything while Payson and Sasha flew home. As ticked off as they may be, they still always want the best for Payson, so they would do everything possible to NOT cause drama, at least until the Olympics are over. Now I'm dying to know what's happening with Becca though! What does she think about all of this?!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/29/2016
Loving the story do far, what a cliffhanger.
Hope we don't have to wait too long
so-romantical chapter 18 . 9/21/2016
I think you might be little bit evil for ending the chapter like that. Update soon!
suma.snow chapter 18 . 9/20/2016
Amazing, please keep writing, don't leave us hanging like this!
Kiwiflea chapter 18 . 9/20/2016
Yay forbahit hitting the fan! I can't wait to see MJ work her magic and how Mark and Kim react! Loving this! Looking forward to the next one!
brookletp chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
Oh no. I wonder who overheard them. From Kim's reaction over the phone I don't think she is taking it well but I hope she settles down and comes around. Looking forward to your next update.