Reviews for Blood and Energon
enmused chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
Well I honestly am not one to normally enjoy supernatural beings and stuff like that, but this story has definitely caught my attention. The premise is very intriguing and excellently written.
I will certainly be excited to read your other stories.
AliceSylvia chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Well this is interesting. A whole new spin on things.
Tigress2929 chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
Amazing! Great writing and I enjoyed the plot of the story thouroughly
I enjoyed the Optimus/Jack's moments, and agree with Optimus's view of Jack being a leader. :D
Riyappe Paws chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
... Well then.
Riyappe Paws chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
AH HA HAH HAH! Thats fantastic! *big smiles*
WingedSerpent chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
This story is exciting, and a good read. I thought that the interactions between Jack and Optimus Prime fit really well within the frame work of an episode of Transformers: Prime. Zech and Sal are intriguing, three dimensional characters. The narrative itself was well written, with a good balance of description, dialogue and action and paced in a way that didn't give away everything too fast. I do have to admit that towards the end (aftermath of the fight - chapters 14 and 15), the dialogue started to trample some of the description just a bit.

Sal and the Franklin family certainly brings up lots of questions for me, being from the Pacific Northwest myself (grew up east of the Cascades, but my dad's family is from the Valley):
– What is Salcha? I don't think I've ever heard of a blood monster before. (Is it like the stories of the Adlet of northern Quebec?
– What Native background does the Franklin family have and how did they get in their relationship with Amarok the wolf, and with Salcha himself?
– What is the council?
– Is the Winchester comment referencing what I think its referencing?

So, yeah, good story. _
Sunstreaker's Squishy chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
What the slag are these guys? I thought they were Indian folklore, but I really don't know anymore. For the next run, you need to drop a few more hints. LOL. Not all of us are into the Indian mystic stuff or whatever you're showing with Sal and the mysterious counsel bunch. Try to explain what you're doing, but do't dump it all on us at once.

You really didn't explain why Jack was with Optimus until the very end. I'm trying not to be too harsh, but I was really confused through the Sal and Zech thing. I tried to understand what the heck was going on, but to me, I liked your first story better because the plot was clear cut. You could have dropped a few more hints and at least show what direction you were going in.
Alamo Girl chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Okay, now I better understand the Sal/Zech connection. I probably should have read this one first. Ah well.

The little bit I know about Native American beliefs helps out with this, and I really kinda love all the "skin walkers/spirit walkers/various insundry bond mates and guardians" sprinkling in with our Jack and Optimus.

Very well written and flowing plot from start to climax to ending. And you left it open for more, which you have woven into your following stories.

I still very much love your Optimus/Jack connection - the bond and affection is so deep and wonderful. And Sal is very interesting, if a little bi-polar with his emotions.

I am very very impressed by all of this! And I can't wait for more updates on Prism!
Blazestar of Shadowclan chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
Oh, F-ing WOW! Amazing fic, please write more soon!
P.A.W.07 chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
Oooh, an interesting concept. I know you have yet to completely revealed what kind of culture or purpose comes with Sal, magic of some kind undoubtedly, but I rather like how you decided to have it effect some more unsavory characters, the cons.

Laughs. Breakdown's ... well break down (pun intended) certainly gained my attention for an ending and I can't wait to see your next fic with Sal.

Thanks for sharing.
Deepclaw chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Hi!

Excellent fic! I admit I've been really confused at times because I feel like this is a crossover with either another fandom OR a really well put together Headverse. So, there are points I'm just confused and I have to remind myself that detail will probably be revealed. :) I look forward to learning more about this headcanon, and I like the supernatural bits thus far. The only thing I'm worried about is just how powerful this supernatural side is, and if it will overpower the Transformers Canon you're using to the point that it might as well be original fiction borrowing a few characters. so I also hope there will be some balance between the Earth's supernatural defenders and the void walkers. Otherwise, excellent story, I really like Salcha, and I look forward to more. :)
keacdragon chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Love it!
animefan29 chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
Can't really say I understood the point of this chapter. I mean I believe I see the symbolism with the blood and energon. I also think I see some glimpses of a potential relationship, though I may just be seeing things there. But overall I couldn't see any real integration to the overall plot which makes this chapter seem disjointed from the rest of the story.
EpsilonPax chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
A most enjoyable interlude :)

Keep up the great work!
animefan29 chapter 15 . 12/5/2011
This is a rather interesting story with what seems a very well thought out supernatural aspect. It makes me wonder if it comes from another fiction source.