Reviews for Honestly Harry - The Founders Chambers
BillBrink chapter 71 . 7/19
BTW I noticed that you are going to reconcile the trio with Daphne at some point in the future (don't have any idea how that will play out - friend, concubine, third wife?) but I recall in the first year she was an active antagonist, physically and emotionally, against Hermione, along with Pansy. In fact, you had her family paying Hermione as a fine for the assault. With that as an introduction won't it be difficult to turn her character around where she becomes close to the trio?
I am enjoying these stories.
BillBrink chapter 70 . 7/18
Okay, I should have known, you tied that one up very nicely. Nice twist. Good work, as I couldn't see how in the world you could make that partial person amnesia work out. This as been a very entertaining read. Thanks once more for all your work.
BillBrink chapter 30 . 7/17
Yes, I don't know how others have felt, but I believe this twist is too far out. Partial amnesia will result in memory loss over a certain time period, but will not select the loss of only certain relationships. You could have used it covering the last two years and, since we KNOW you will not destroy their relationship permanently, have her regain her magical knowledge along with the restored relationship. In spite of this, just want to say that I am loving all your work. Please keep writing. Thanks for sharing it.
VrickSpecialisy chapter 1 . 6/16
is ginny gonna go back to normal?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
Why didn't Harry ask Wrotkill to take a look at the mandolin?
harryginny4life chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
So does Harry ever grow a damn back bone in this series?
J4mesEv4ns chapter 17 . 6/11/2016
I'm sorry but what the fuck is with Molly telling Harry not to give funny gifts. They are bonded some people show love and affection through gifts (Molly doesn't obviously) like the are practically married and Harry can spend money on them because he has it and he loves them. It's a way he shows love and care. A second thing is that the back pack was just something practical that he got both girls because he wanted to give them something the broom was actually his present for Ginny's birthday since he didn't get hermione one. Honest to god and then to be told not to give anymore gifts is like saying don't show love anymore. I am hoping to god Harry and Ginny grow a spine and tell Molly to fuck off with her unbearable coddling overprotective shrew attitude.
abo556 chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Before i read this one i must say thank you for getting me hooked
Bella MNR chapter 35 . 4/20/2016
I think your story is awesome! Great job!
ThunderClaw03 chapter 71 . 3/25/2016
Great job keep it up
ThunderClaw03 chapter 60 . 3/25/2016
No duh you all are looking forward to it
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 70 . 3/24/2016
Oh one more pro - nerfing the powers. Cowing the governors was basically smoke and mirrors job and Harry didn't get a super-duper staff. The staff thing seems to be a trend with first one given away and second one getting cut in half. That's good because main character just plowing through all the problems with brute force is fairly boring to read, its much more interesting if victory is achieved with a clever trick or two.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 71 . 3/24/2016
Seems like this was the year of mysteries, I quite liked all these.
pro: Best plot out of the series yet. More story complexity, more guesswork left to the reader - and all brought together in a proper culmination.
con: Dursley redemption arc, not very interesting, didn't really fit and pretty much added nothing to the story because Dursleys don't interact with magical world and with epilogue they were removed from the story anyway so what was the point of redeeming them?
Also of note: Essentially killing off Ginny for such a long time was very risky, but i guess it did work in this particular story.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 31 . 3/23/2016