Reviews for Honestly Harry - The Founders Chambers
I find that a common problem in HP fanfic is making Harry a bllionaire, or at least a 100 millionaire. Unfortunately, that's impossible. The economy in Britain is simply too small for any one person to be that rich in 1991/2, ESPECIALLY Wizards! If you assume there are 100,000 wizards in Britain and the average wizard earns the same as the average muggle, then the total wizarding economy has a gross domestic product of only 2 billion galleons. It would be impossible for someone to accumulate half the money spent in an economy in a year.

As an example, the US has a GDP of 16 trillion dollars and the richest person in the US is Bill Gates at 89 billion or .0055% of the GDP. The top 10 richest in America combined only reach .025% of the GDP. Applying those numbers to the wizards in Britain means the richest wizard (Sirius) has only 11 million galleons.

Just for future reference.
Why is everyone surprised that the Potters were titled? It is impossible that no one knew the family was titled. Most of the adults knew his grandparents, and they certainly knew the Potters were titled. I would be surprised that the Draco didn't mention how Harry, as a titled Heir, was hanging out with his inferiors! That Dumbledore and the other adults never told him is rank stupidity on their part.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 71 . 7/2
Awesome stories, I wasn't sure about the whole ginny thing but after reading this story, I understand why you did that way lol and I don't mean Harry/ginny ship as I'm a big fan lol I ment what happened her in this story lol anyway about to start reading the next one!
ThunderClaw03 chapter 26 . 6/4
Go Hermione you got the snakes where it hurts the most
ThunderClaw03 chapter 2 . 6/2
What chapter do the side story starts at?
Xander chapter 53 . 5/25
Just wanted you to know that you mistakenly put Flitwick as not believing Harry petrified his student. It should be Pomona as Justin is in Hufflepuff.
Gotta love your riff on Abbot and Costello's classic Vaudeville/film routine, 'Who's on First.' :-)
old guy chapter 59 . 3/11
I never have figured out why there is no way (supposedly) for a boy to get up to the girl's dorms, but the girls are regularly seen in the boy's dorms.
old guy chapter 71 . 1/28
very interesting
old guy chapter 70 . 1/28
nice. you have a good imagination to bring it all together. I wondered in canon why the venom did not kill the soul part in harry then, like in yours, or something.
old guy chapter 69 . 1/28
excellent version
old guy chapter 64 . 1/27
sneaky
old guy chapter 63 . 1/27
and so it begins.
old guy chapter 62 . 1/27
I kinda expected something, but this was awesome
old guy chapter 61 . 1/27
kewl. I had a feeling this was going to happen