Reviews for Honestly Harry - The Founders Chambers
harryginny4life chapter 1 . 10/4
So does Harry ever grow a damn back bone in this series?
JamesEvans101 chapter 17 . 6/11
I'm sorry but what the fuck is with Molly telling Harry not to give funny gifts. They are bonded some people show love and affection through gifts (Molly doesn't obviously) like the are practically married and Harry can spend money on them because he has it and he loves them. It's a way he shows love and care. A second thing is that the back pack was just something practical that he got both girls because he wanted to give them something the broom was actually his present for Ginny's birthday since he didn't get hermione one. Honest to god and then to be told not to give anymore gifts is like saying don't show love anymore. I am hoping to god Harry and Ginny grow a spine and tell Molly to fuck off with her unbearable coddling overprotective shrew attitude.
abo556 chapter 1 . 5/9
Before i read this one i must say thank you for getting me hooked
Bella MNR chapter 35 . 4/20
I think your story is awesome! Great job!
ThunderClaw03 chapter 71 . 3/25
Great job keep it up
ThunderClaw03 chapter 60 . 3/25
No duh you all are looking forward to it
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 70 . 3/24
Oh one more pro - nerfing the powers. Cowing the governors was basically smoke and mirrors job and Harry didn't get a super-duper staff. The staff thing seems to be a trend with first one given away and second one getting cut in half. That's good because main character just plowing through all the problems with brute force is fairly boring to read, its much more interesting if victory is achieved with a clever trick or two.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 71 . 3/24
Seems like this was the year of mysteries, I quite liked all these.
pro: Best plot out of the series yet. More story complexity, more guesswork left to the reader - and all brought together in a proper culmination.
con: Dursley redemption arc, not very interesting, didn't really fit and pretty much added nothing to the story because Dursleys don't interact with magical world and with epilogue they were removed from the story anyway so what was the point of redeeming them?
Also of note: Essentially killing off Ginny for such a long time was very risky, but i guess it did work in this particular story.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 31 . 3/23
The real voice of Hogwarts is talking to Harry. Lol
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 24 . 3/22
Doily is apparently some sort of decorated napkin, thank you google.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 14 . 3/22
Hah! There have been ridiculously wealthy Harries before but that list of muggle stocks... Its hilarious that all they notice is a bloody drill bit company.
"... she was only going to be allowed out at night. Hedwig hooted a little sadly at that news." At best Hedwig ought to be ambivalent on the fact. According to National Geographic, "Unlike most owls, which are nocturnal, snowy owls are diurnal—they hunt and are active both day and night. :-)
Oh, no! Ginny's back. How can Harry forgive her for what she did to Hermione. It's all Ginny's fault. She's so weak! She's not worth Harry's attention.
teachergirl chapter 58 . 1/3
I seemed to me that Ginny was more jealous that helpful. It was like if she couldn't have Harry (even though she doesn't want him) that nobody else should want him either.