Reviews for I'd Give Anything
teharrisonfox chapter 1 . 7/1
good story!
Brotherbearfanfic chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I posted that last review on Safari. Forgot to log in. I absolutely loved the first chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the second right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Your creativity is astounding! It works extremely well with the theme! Also, the fact that the ceremony was similar to Kenai's, but still different was great! Usually, I hate when people reuse things from the movie without creativity, but the way you used the ceremony from the movie with your own twists was great! This chapter made me happy inside! Great job!
Tessa chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
NOO PLEASE NO I NEED MORE!
gothic girl chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
I understand this year life really hit me hard also. My mom ended up with back bone cancer and is now in a nursing home but is trying to get home to us. I also have three younger brothers to look after but I did enjoy reading this story. So thanks for the story!
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
Thanks for the update. I love the surprise with the human camp and the revelation about the trinkets. Great job.
White Hunter chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
Looks like Kai is opening up a little to Tala, I wonder how far their relationship will go throughout the story? I hope to read the next chapter soon!

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
White Hunter chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
This story is pretty good so far. I wonder what the story is behind the Necklace that Tala is wearing? And what kind of promise did Kai make with someone? I hope to read the next chapter of your story soon!

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
Please update and do a chapter or two where Tala runs into Kenai anKoda.
Earthpatriot117 chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Still got it! Awesome chapter. Xd
MysteriousCritic chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Please continue your wirting! This is the most describtive and funny stoy I have ver read. I can literally imagine being there. Please donkt stop writing. Also could you possible have Kenai and Koda make apperance for a couple of chapters? Just please donkt leave us hanging like this. Finish the story please!
MysteriousCritic chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Oh come on! Why is this story not finished yet?It's awesome!Oh wait I know people are to distracted writing Frozen fanfictions!(no disrespect one of my favorite reads here is a frozen fic, but in my humble opinion I found brother bear better and deserves more respect than other bland disney movies out their.)Just please finished this! Please don't make me beg!
MonsterEmporer chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
I absoultly love this story! hope Add more chapters soon!
Earthpatriot117 chapter 5 . 3/13/2014