Reviews for His Probie
Really good! Especially loved Mcgee teasing Dinozzo. 3
kurosakiami01 chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
Oh, my god. I loved this SO MUCH! This is the first McNozzo I've ever read, and I don't really know why I haven't read one of these before... O.o seeing as they always were kind of my canon pairing in the series (LOL!)

Anyway, this was so cute, and SEXY, and fun!

Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Oh...My...Gosh...
This is...PERFECT! I love it! It's beautifully written, contains an excellent plot and pairing, hot (especially possessive Tony and how he talked dirty ;), and just perfect. Keep up the excellent work! And please, if you ever feel inspired again, write another fanfic about possessive Tony; you did this one so well I just need another one XD
With love,
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666
Wolfisis chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Hahahaha...I loved this so much. it was great.
shiftyless chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
awesome
SleepingSiren chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
This is the best thing I've read for these two just perfection. Fav, definitely 3
1sunfun chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Nice.
Sirius-Potterfan chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! I love it! Tony torture is exquisite :)
Little-Retard chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Awesome! I loved this story, great job!
Textcrazy chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
LOVED IT!
Textcrazy chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Giggle
mandielouluvsewe chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Just to let you know, I will NEVER watch that episode the same way again because of this story. LOL
loverboysgirl chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
wow
P4Nd4 chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Very nice! Got me hot, it did! Love Wildcat!Tim! XD! Amazing, Awesome and Wonderful! Thanks!
IGottaFindYou chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Tim walked into work with a smile, four cups of coffee, and a bounce in his step. He was happy and he was excited. If today didn't make Tony snap then he would have to start worrying about Tony.

...MEAN MEAN MEAN!:P And don't you DARE give up on our boy!:P:P:P

No, he was imaging it. There was no way Tim was looking at him like he wanted to see Tony naked and do naughty things to him. He was definitely imagining it.

...OOH...! Finally the table turn to a GOOD postion! (hehe..."position"...:P:P)

"Thanks," he said and couldn't help but smile at the smile Tim wore. It practically lit the room.

...Is he not even gonna bother wondering why McGee's attentions turned so quickly from Ziva to him?...Well, I guess he wouldn't complain would he?:P:P:P

Or…oh monkey balls!

...*LAUGHS EXTREMELY LOUDLY*:P:P:P

"My head is in no way little."

...GIGGITY!:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Tony managed to stop himself from choking at the innuendo.

...Hey, I was RIGHT!:P:P

Probie kept touching him! He was ready to burst.

...Then PULL HIM INTO THE ELEVATOR OR NEAREST CLOSET AND RAVISH THE BASTARD FOR GOD'S SAKE!:P:P:P:P

"Tim would you go faster already," he said annoyed.

...Giggity.:P:P:P

"Tony," Tim sighed, "you really need to relax and realize that sometimes, slower is better."

He did it again!

...HeeheeHEE! GIGGITY!:P:P:P:)

Tim shrugged as he took out the key and opened the door. "I have the time if you have the energy."

...GIG-GITY!:P:P:P:P

They reached the elevator and Tony was trying to keep his mind on the case and not all the fantasies he's dreamt up in one day.

...OOH! ELEVATOR ELEVATOR ELEVATOR!:):):):):):P:P:P:P

Tim shook his head with his own grin. "No. I said it feels weird. Not like going down. Nothing feels better than going down. Don't you think?"

...*LAUGHS* Oh GOD, that was a genius move...!:P:P:P:)

Staring with a gape mouth, he unconsciously nodded in agreement and tripped when he followed Tim out of the elevator.

...Aw, no elevator...?*Pout*:P:P

His mind and body was about to combust with all the touches and innuendos.

"Are you alright Tony?" Ziva asked before he could make a run for the elevator and drive home to whack off again. They stood in front of each other.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine."

"Because you seemed distracted all day."

"No, no, I'm fi-"

"Excuse me," Tim cut in, squeezing between them as they were blocking the exit and Tony stiffened as Tim's hand brushed his cock.

...Mean mean MEAN, the both of you!:P:P:P:P

Walking into to the bullpen, he paused to stand in front of Tony who was still glaring at the elevator. He could see Tony's mind working and smirked when a heated look passed his face.

"Just make sure he can stand to work tomorrow DiNozzo."

...*Laughs* YOU'VE GOT THE GREEN LIGHT! GO MAN, GO!:P:P:P:P:):)

"Tony?" he asked when he opened the door.

...TONY: "You're EVIL!":P:P:P

"I'm going to kiss you Probie." He stepped forward and Tim took a step back, whimpering as his dick hardened at the wicked smirk that came to Tony's lips.

...OOH! And Tony's back on top! (*giggity*):P:P:P

"I'm going to kiss you," he repeated, "and I'm going to strip you." Again a step forward which Tim matched a step back. "Then, I'm going to fuck you hard and fast. Make you dirty."

...YEAH, baby!:P:P It's like a scene out of "9 1/2 Weeks"! Except SO much better!...Yeah, I didn't really like that movie...:P:P

"But-But-"

Tony took another step and Tim jumped when he took a step back and bumped into the back of his couch.

...HEE-HEE! Who's the bitch NOW...?:P:P:P:P:)

"Then after we get some rest, I'm going to make love to you slowly, and then repeat."

...YEAH,BABY...!:P:P:P:):):):)

His breathing was harsh and he closed his eyes briefly when Tony trailed his finger down his face and traced his thumb over his bottom lip.

"How does that sound Timmy?"

...McGEE: "Yes, Master...very good, Master...":P:P:P:P

Snapping his eyes open at the name and affection and love in his voice, he smiled. "About time."

Tony grunted before crashing their lips together and wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling him in tight to his body so they were flush together.

...WOO...HOO...!:):):):):):)

Tim gasped, in which Tony thrust his tongue past his lips, and groaned as he wrapped his arms around Tony's neck, tangling their tongue together. The fight for dominance was short as they both knew who was in charge.

"Tony," he gasped as Tony rolled his hips and brushed their covered cocks together.

...YEAH he is...!:P:P:P:):):)

"Need you naked now," Tony harshly whispered and immediately attacked Tim's clothes, ripping and tearing them off.

...YEAH YA DO!:P:P:P

"You're mine now McGorgeous."

...Aw...:):):)

Tim smiled against Tony's lips before whispering, "I thought you were going to make me dirty."

...PATIENCE, McGorgeous...!:P:P:P

'As if a flip had been switched, Tony started attacking him again...'

...You mean, a "SWITCH had been FLIPPED"?:P:P

"Tony!"

"Mine, mine, mine," he chanted to himself as he poured lube on his fingers, Tim had no idea where the lube and condom came from, and pressed a finger to his hole.

...AWESOME.:):):P