Reviews for 63: Routines
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This was beautifully written and I really enjoyed it so thank you :)
Domystique chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this! I believe you DID absolutely tap into Katniss' mind, and explained her behavior and reservations in showing her feelings to Peeta perfectly! It helped me understand her actions in Mockingjay better. You really "get" her character! Thank you for giving us readers the dialouge/interactions between Katniss and Peeta that were so absent from the end of Mockingjay. I wouldn't have changed any of your story, it was so well written.
Ale chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I love how these make me feel like their real.
schenlark chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Congratulations on a job well done! This is exactly how I imagined Katniss and Peeta growing together after the rebellion should start out. Its full of anger, spite and raw feelings of betrayal, lost and hurt. Thank you for this wonderful fic!
love rosie3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
So I was checking out your profile in the hope that Richochet had been updated..and how have I not seen this before! But seriously this was amazing. I loved that Katniss explained everything to Peeta, haven't seen that before.

I wouldn't worry about any similarities to other stories. I have read a ton of those pre epilogue stories and I didn't think there was anything that seemed like you ripped it off another one. There is only so much you can do with that time period and with the amount of five out there of course there will be similarities.

But yea lovely story and lovely writing as always :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Aww very touching and well written! I'm inspired
twilight.jenn chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I enjoyed your story. You did a better job with Katniss's point of view than I expected after your disclaimer. Looking forward to checking out your other work.
Eka1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I've read some of those "other stories" and your story is amazing! As other reviewers have said, there's only so many ways to write about how they end up finding their way back to each other. In my opinion you don't need to explain about similarities, it's bound to happen with this storyline. Thanks for writing.
theboywiddabread chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Realy good i realy enjoyed ready most of it, very creative
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Okay I'm just gonna come out and say it...best fanfiction of them growing back together I have ever read...the speech she gave was the part I could really see happening the most and that really touched me...great work, keep writing!
her illusion chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
nice work! :)
Akemi831Sato chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
OMG...That was sooooo sweet...I LOVE Katniss' speech...Gosh,you're amazing!
mimitails chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I love this so much. It's so brilliant! Yay you! :)
Pattybuns chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was really beautiful. You made it your own because I haven't read any story about the two of them like you have. Amazing, really.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012