Reviews for Every Hunter Needs An Angel
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
yay! im glad shes alive. I enjoyed reading your story
JustanAngel chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Absolutely brilliant story! Loved it!
BookwormI chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Oh, the images in my head of Jo and Balthazar playing matchmaker...
They'd probably be the lock 'em in a closet type.
piper winchester chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Omg... I think I'm in love 3

You're genius. XD I love it. Balthazar/Jo is lovely *-*
SuperAllie chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
Oh my goodness! This story was brilliant. The ending was perfect, the couple was surprising but incredible and totally hot/perfect.

Amazing job.3
kissacazador chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Sorry I didn't have time to read, but I just read chapters six and seven and loved them!

Chapter six was so sad and I felt bad for both. I wished it could've ended happier though.

But, you ended it so well, but I am sorry to see it conclude though, since they made a great couple. And how about Gabriel for Sam ;D

Thanks for telling this and have a great 2012!
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
And now some Sabriel needs to be written to give Sammy said angel of his own...

*hint hint*
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Honestly the idea of this pairing is perfect. Jo is a lot like a fe,ale Dean, and I think she deserves an angle too. And Balthazar is perfect for her.
kissacazador chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
I love how protective and loving Balthazar is towards Jo. Castiel coming was funny and he's so damn cute ;)
kissacazador chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
I still can't believe what a great couple they make, so I'm loving this. I'm dying to find out who discovered them too!
SuperAllie chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
This is fricking AWESOME.

End of story. PLEASE continue!
kissacazador chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Oh, there was nothing wrong with your shower love scene...it was hot. And you didn't ramble on about Destiel either. Can't wait for more!
kissacazador chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Alrighty then, you must let them have shower sex! No excuses, lol ;D
kissacazador chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Loving this so far, but wished they'd have shower sex though ;)
finnbalorfacepaint chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
This is a very interesting couple. I never would have thought this couple would work, but you make it work. I can actually believe that they are a real couple. Keep up the good job. I look forward to seeing where you can take this story and couple.