Reviews for Nursery Rhymes
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
They really do function as separate drabbles. They're all cute scenes to think about as well, though I'm sure you could make them a lot stronger. :)

Your descriptions are still stilted when they're describing rooms or such; this particular one is okay since you don't do that, instead focusing on the characters and letting the setting build itself. In this case though, the events seem to happen too fast; you've said TK's crying for more than two hours but I can't see that. The memories are largely physical, and I would expect there be a little more emotional drive to them. After all, why would the characters remember those and not other memories? It's a little psychological, but I don't see the strong emotional connotations in some of these.

[familiar create] - familiar "creature"?

Izzy playing about with a computer maybe?
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
These are very short chapters; I initially thought they were a series of drabbles...which they could still be, really.

Aww, Tai's fascinated by everything and Kari's as cool as a cucumber.

[both blonde – they were little boys] - blonde is for a girl. Since they're boys - Matt and TK? - they should be "blond".

I think you're repeating Tai's name too much in this as well; as he's the main focus of this chapter, you could have gotten away with "he" a lot of the time.

["I like you" she chided before releasing the hug.] - chided? Really? Very odd choice of words there.

And the commas/fullstops again. Considering these are old chapters (whoops, I didn't even realise how old), there's no need for me to repeat them. :)

[e tooted the whistle and started to walk towards her, they wanted juice.] - a semicolon instead of a comma there, and who's the they? It snuck up quite suddenly.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Aww, cuteness again. :) This seems more of a family fic than a humour one though.

Commas and fullstops missing again, eg. ["This is little Tai" Mrs. Kamiya reached into the pram and withdrew Tai] - fullstop after "the first "Tai". Also, since you just introduced him, it's better to describe him, eg, the brunet, instead of saying Tai again when Mrs Kamiya withdrew him. It sounds rather odd, and it's a good opportunity to add a little physical description without sounding like a mirror. Same with Kari, except there should be a comma after "Kari" .

["I see" the woman giggled as she tickled Tai ] - this makes more sense as "I see." The woman giggled as she tickled Tai. It would also be a good idea to give the woman a name at some point considering she takes up about half the fic.

[the woman asked, in a cutesy voice] - that's one place where you don't need a comma

I also thought your beginning was a little dry; it came off a little like a summary for a story, like what you'd write in an english class, than a story. In that sense, it's a little too telling as opposed to showing; I'd recommend breaking it up a little, fleshing out little scenes and teasing the readers with some of the scenery instead of straight-up describing it.
Mimato love 4ever chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
cute :) Both matt and Tk were so sweet. I remember i was bawling like a baby when digimon season 2 ended. Lol. I was 12 at that time. It was and still is my all time fav anime.
Mimato love 4ever chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Nice one. This happened to me alot when i was little. I even got a scar on my knee. I used to be very sporty back then just like sora and now i myself can't belive i have become alot like Mimi except the fact that i'm not obessed with pink LOL XD

well i personally think that this chapter would suit Tai more than Matt coz Tai was very sporty in the show. But i liked how you wrote it.

I'll let you know ideas about izzy for next chap if i got any. I'll pm you coz right now i'm blank.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Heh, I had to go back to reread the PM after I read this. I forgot I suggested it. XD I like it! Was Matt supposed to be the blond? Because the idea of him being nervous and flustered around Mimi is hilarious. XD Update soon!
Mimato love 4ever chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Awwwwwww! This was cute. To be honest this was so short but so sweet3

I wonder who's that boy with blond hair and sparkling eyes? I guess he's Matt. I know he may be Michael or Tk as you didn't mentioned him but i assume he's Matt ;D LOL
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Ouchies... Getting hit by a car at that age is no fun, no fun at all. Update soon!
Mimato love 4ever chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
liked it. This was sensible and fit's perfectly for Joe.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
-snicker- That's me and my mother at the end, there. "Where did my quiet daughter go to?" "She grew a pair!" XD I'm loving this, btw. Are you going to do flashbacks of all of the Adventure gang?
endlessfun chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Poor sora TT
endlessfun chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
to damn cute!
Mimato love 4ever chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
This is so cute! I can easily imagine Tai and Kari while reading this. They are so cute :3 especially in this chapter when Tai was trying making her giggle and the scene when kari spoke her first word :) Plz continue this.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
My mother once told me that when I was five, I had a phase where I thought I was a dog. I'd walk on all fours, lick instead of kiss, and bark and growl at strangers. I can imagine Tai pretending to be a dog, if only to entertain Kari. XD Update soon!