Reviews for Endless night
Mcainzgurl chapter 18 . 2/11
I absolutely love this it was amazing
Tried, but I can't read it. She's too submissive for my liking, she behaves like a meek little thing taking all the sh*t he's throwing at her with her head bowed. My inner wolf is growling at the way he's talking to her AND at the way she's taking it without fighting back. I get that he may not like her or the fact that he's starting to feel sth for her but that doesn't mean that she should accept him treating her like a piece of sh*t.
Gabby-Hunter chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
What if she is his imprintee but the whole mind shield thing is sort of blocking it or something
Emma Morgenstern chapter 18 . 9/21/2016
wow!
andrewpine chapter 18 . 7/7/2016
The perfect me very happy.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 7/7/2016
Will the tribe be losing their future Alpha and Chief? see it is losing not loosing.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 7/7/2016
I am really surprised that after what he said to Bella that at least Emmett didn't attack him for threatening his little sister and Rose helping just to keep her seemed he didn't like being found out much at lets see how good of a fighter he is.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 7/7/2016
Little Eddie's head will explode when he sees and hear about the marking of his pet.
I wonder what Carlisle had planned for her when she was turned and her shield became fully bloomed? when that happened would they have even been able to have any control over her at all? will we ever know the plans of either camp?
andrewpine chapter 14 . 7/7/2016
Will Emmett and Rose let him kill their ''brother''after they hear what he had done to Bella or will they help him?
andrewpine chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
what did the fairy boy do to her on their honeymoon that has her so screwed up emotionally?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
Please let fairy boy Eddie die when Paul's wolf takes his head protecting his mate.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
Don't worry dude you have her forever,unless you screw it up and she will drop you like a used does not love him enough to go to him especially due to the imprinting she won't take that chance especially after she tells you to mark her and claim her Paul can whip Jake's ass.
still surprised they haven't drug Charlie into the mix yet.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
I am surprised that if she was such a prize that Carlisle didn't go ahead and turn her even though Eddie does run the coven and would be pissed off that he lost his singer/pet. he could have found someone to attack and bite her that way he could deign any knowledge of the attack.
What do the elders want with her,do they think they could get her to expand her shield for they own uses?
andrewpine chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
I am not surprise at how arrogant Billy was telling him that he needs to bring her back for,not to,his little boy because he is so ,so little bitch just needs to imprint and move on with his i doubt he would do even if he would still be pining for her over his imprint.
I wonder if Billy will tell Charlie that she is alive as a ploy to get her to come back even thought it could get her killed by either Eddie when she wouldn't comeback to him or the Volturi for not being i could even see Jake attacking her because she won't come back for him.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
As I see it the deal with Jacob is he really isn't no different then Eddie since they more or less demand that she be with them,because it is what they want and it doesn't matter what she wants in a relationship since she is just a has been living this fantasy all of his life and Eddie just wants her because of her blood and quiet mind,it is all about him and nothing to do with her.