Reviews for Endless night
andrewpine chapter 18 . 7/7
The perfect me very happy.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 7/7
Will the tribe be losing their future Alpha and Chief? see it is losing not loosing.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 7/7
I am really surprised that after what he said to Bella that at least Emmett didn't attack him for threatening his little sister and Rose helping just to keep her seemed he didn't like being found out much at lets see how good of a fighter he is.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 7/7
Little Eddie's head will explode when he sees and hear about the marking of his pet.
I wonder what Carlisle had planned for her when she was turned and her shield became fully bloomed? when that happened would they have even been able to have any control over her at all? will we ever know the plans of either camp?
andrewpine chapter 14 . 7/7
Will Emmett and Rose let him kill their ''brother''after they hear what he had done to Bella or will they help him?
andrewpine chapter 13 . 7/7
what did the fairy boy do to her on their honeymoon that has her so screwed up emotionally?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 7/7
Please let fairy boy Eddie die when Paul's wolf takes his head protecting his mate.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 7/7
Don't worry dude you have her forever,unless you screw it up and she will drop you like a used does not love him enough to go to him especially due to the imprinting she won't take that chance especially after she tells you to mark her and claim her Paul can whip Jake's ass.
still surprised they haven't drug Charlie into the mix yet.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 7/7
I am surprised that if she was such a prize that Carlisle didn't go ahead and turn her even though Eddie does run the coven and would be pissed off that he lost his singer/pet. he could have found someone to attack and bite her that way he could deign any knowledge of the attack.
What do the elders want with her,do they think they could get her to expand her shield for they own uses?
andrewpine chapter 9 . 7/7
I am not surprise at how arrogant Billy was telling him that he needs to bring her back for,not to,his little boy because he is so ,so little bitch just needs to imprint and move on with his i doubt he would do even if he would still be pining for her over his imprint.
I wonder if Billy will tell Charlie that she is alive as a ploy to get her to come back even thought it could get her killed by either Eddie when she wouldn't comeback to him or the Volturi for not being i could even see Jake attacking her because she won't come back for him.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 7/7
As I see it the deal with Jacob is he really isn't no different then Eddie since they more or less demand that she be with them,because it is what they want and it doesn't matter what she wants in a relationship since she is just a has been living this fantasy all of his life and Eddie just wants her because of her blood and quiet mind,it is all about him and nothing to do with her.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 7/7
So how much crap is going to hit the fan when they find out she is he tells them about Eddie hunting her will it make a difference?
andrewpine chapter 6 . 7/7
Hopefully he will get the chance to kill Eddie.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 7/7
So Eddie was a minute man and never gave her an orgasm?she thought she wanted eternity with him. i am surprised he even had sex with her instead of just kept putting her off with excuses.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 7/6
Obviously she didn't get knocked was Eddie a bad lay or did she find out she didn't like having a popsicle shoved up her vagina?