Reviews for Such Great Heights
jpwood chapter 14 . 8/8
Just came across your stories, have you abandoned writing? You should finish, these are great
Hi what comes after this one
guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
Please continue this story! It's sooo good and I sense it's not finished yet because the mystery hasn't been resolved.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Beautiful!
RhondaLara chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Super beautiful! Thank you for this!
lookformeinthesmiles chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
Is this story complete? I hope it's not!
GUEST chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
IS THIS STORY COMPLETE?
evelynmaureen chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
Going to continue? Would love to know what you have planned next:)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Are you going to finish this? I just read all of the stories in this series in 2 days and I really want to know what happens! Please finish this!
ananova chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Really enjoying this fic. The way you kept mentioning how big Nico was, I was sure they were going to be in for the surprise of twins. But glad everything is working out for them, except for poor Nell. Can't wait to see where you go with this, please update as soon as you can.
McKenzie chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
I assume you aren't going to continue this story?
Pamikae chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Omg, I have so enjoyed your Kenzie/Deeks stories. I only just a few days ago found the first story and have read straight thru to this 9th story. But its been so long since you've written more on this story. Please say that you plan to finish this story, even if it is to be the final story of this line. You've done such a wonderful job of telling their love story as well as great mystery, whumpage and friendship between the group. I know I will be watching for more to this story!
mjgalvan chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
OMG...you have to finish this! I want to know more about Callen like a daddy and if Kensi and Deeks will be parent! Please, please, please! All my admiration from Spain
db1205 chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
PLEEEEEEEEASE finish this...please!
jimmer chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
Amazing! Absolutely amazing story, from the very first chapter of Personal Questions to the last chapter of Such Great Heights. I could not stop reading these fabulous stories of the K/D Universe.. I love the way your mind works and the way you put together all these stories..Thank you for sharing your incredible talent for writing..Now I'm going to have to read the rest of your fantastic stories..You are by far my favorite writer here of Fanfic...