Reviews for Celestia Arabella Malfoy
Great keep going
Beth chapter 34 . 7/4
So by now I've been checking your story regularly for years, but lately I check it without really expecting an update, despite knowing that you will finish it one day, simply because I know that you're busy. And today I checked it again as always just to reread it and I see that you updated it two hours prior. It's crazy just how excited I get. But I do love this story so much. Obviously I loved the chapter as always even if I wish to have more. Plus I adored reading about the little twins! I can't wait to read more and I can't wait until you bring more of their old friends into the story as well as their family and the rest of the Cullens. I keep thinking about Emmet's and Alice's reactions. And Draco's. And everyone really. So as always, I can't wait for the next chapter, hope it comes soon and that your life is going well!
chinadoll7 chapter 33 . 6/24
Great story continue
It's been five years, PLEASE for all that is holly don't tell me you gave up on this? I'll wait for any update, please consider all your fans PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :'( T-T
WHY DID YOU NOT CONTINUE?! WHY?! This story is sooooo goood! PLEASE HAVE PITY ON US FANS AND CONTINUE WRITING
wickedlover87 chapter 33 . 3/18
Ooh Edward's going to be in trouble later...haha. I love the twins connection you have going on with Bella and Scorpius. It's awesome! So if Lucius knows that Bella is back, will they try to meet in secret? When will Draco & Narcissa know about the twins too? Please continue soon! Awesome job!
ro781727 chapter 12 . 3/13
I find it hard to feel sorry for her when she was too much of a coward to tell Edward her secret IMMEDIATELY AFTER he told her his! Hasn't she ever heard of quid pro quo? I hope Rosalie chews her out for being a coward about that when they meet again.
oniao33 chapter 32 . 3/10
nice story please continued
Guest01 chapter 33 . 3/4
Hey, I hope your doing well! Please update soon! I love this story and I can't help but become addicted to it! Even when you weren't updating it anymore I still would always come back and read it again and again and again! Just please know that I don't mean to rush you or anything but just please update soon!
Beth chapter 33 . 2/3
Ok so... I don't even know when you added the chapter so I'm sorry for not giving you feedback sooner if it was a while ago. It still shows as though you updated the same day as you put the AN, so I went to the last chapter purely on wishful thinking; imagine my surprise when it wasn't the AN that I found. My heart literally started beating faster, I should not be so emotional about seeing a new chapter on a story... but I 100% was... I know you said it was short, and while it's true that it's not as long as the other ones, it is still perfect; I loved every part of it and I cannot wait to read more. Also, trust me I know what being in a strange country and environment is like so I understand that it's not an easy transition, and the fact that you even took the time to give us this is amazing. I hope to read more soon, but like I said, take all the time you need. I hope everything goes well with your studies, and hopefully we'll hear more from you soon :)
Minalibelula chapter 33 . 2/2
This is a fantastic story! Keep up the great work!
Kaiana chapter 33 . 1/13
Always love this story. Take your time, I'll always wait for your update! :)
Beth chapter 33 . 1/11
Ok so I was incredibly surprised when I saw the update (despite it not being a chapter, that doesn't even matter) like I went back just to check that you had gotten the review (it doesn't immediately show when you send it) and just to keep re-reading the story for like the millionth time. I didn't even notice that there WAS a reply until I read another reader's review. I honestly did not expect a reply, not because you're a jerk or anything, but because like you said, life gets in the way. I was so extremely happy that you announced that you were going to post a new chapter soon and that you weren't actually giving up on the story. I do want to apologize if it sounded like I was trying to pressure you though, or if it sounded like I was criticizing you, and for assuming that you abandoned the story, because that was not at all my intention. I mean, sure I would love to see more chapters, but it is YOUR story, and you should write when you want to. The purpose behind me writing that review was mainly to say "yes, I'm sad, but thank you for sharing your writing with us;" because it has brought me joy over the years and it has made some days better. So I'm sorry if I made you feel pressured. But still thank you for coming back. And I hope everything gets better in your life, and your time abroad is great. :D
milijuli chapter 33 . 1/11
Try to update soon..
AVeryToastyBun chapter 33 . 1/8
I've been waiting for an update for quite a while now and when I saw a new chapter, in my head I said, " OMG! A new chapter!". Even though it was an A/N, I'm still relieved to know that you are continuing the story. You should feel rushed about finishing this story though, you have your own life and so do we. So, please write more chapters in your own pace and when you aren't stressed because of some family issue or school. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!