Reviews for Celestia Arabella Malfoy
It's been a full year and still nothing... I'm disappointed, I can only hope one day i'll be happily surprised to find at least one other chapter?
KINDL3 chapter 32 . 6/30
will you ever update?
Update you are a great writer don't stop. PLEASE!
Beth chapter 26 . 4/17
It's about to be a year since you last updated...what happened? :( are you ok? Or are you giving up on the story? I really wish to hear from you and i'm sure others do as well. Let us know what's going on, we really want to know. It's been wayyy too long i miss this story way too much. Please finish it!
Dramamomma19 chapter 32 . 3/18
What no I need to know more. Please update and message me when you do. It has far passed superb and needs to be finished but I want it to go on for a long time.
Amanda chapter 32 . 2/16
Update the story already please. Why start and not finish something this good?
Guest chapter 31 . 11/15/2014
When will you update? It's been so long
melliegirl13 chapter 32 . 10/15/2014
This story is getting SO good! I'm so excited to see what happens next and to see how Bella/Celestia gets out of this. What's going to happen to Scorpious now? Is he going to have to go back to his foster family? That will be pretty sad. I really hope that you play on the jealousy factor of Edward being upset that Scorpious can read Celestia's thoughts when he can't. I think that'll be hilarious and very in character for him. Will Edward be able to read Scorpious' thoughts?

Anyway, I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the great work :)
Mellie
Beth chapter 32 . 10/9/2014
I hate to sound pushy... But we need another chapter it's been way too long considering where you left it. I hope you had a nice time in mexico and that you feel better ! Btw, i would really like to see what celestia looks like and her snake tattoo as well since you already put what scorpious' looks like.
Ps. I really look forwad to seeing her "new" realtionship with her old friends and the reactions of everyone, especially the people that new and cared about her, when the big reveal happens.
Pps. I also really want to see draco and how he treats them before he knows who she is and his reaction after he finds out. And how everyone reacts after alex goes back with his adoptive family and (maybe?) they find out who he REALLY is.
Anyways i hope you had a great vacation and trip and that you feel better ; hopefully we'll be hearing from you soon. ;)
misswitlock16 chapter 32 . 9/21/2014
I hope you add more I like it
disestablishmentaria chapter 32 . 8/31/2014
Please finish this story
animeandmusiclover12 chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Please update and make chapter 33! It's been almost two months! I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Please continue
Guest chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
You gave me the heebie jeebies again i hate voldermort he gives me the chills
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
This chapter gave me the heebie jeebies