Reviews for A New Path: Volume 1 Commencement
SixFtWookie chapter 24 . 9/5
Angel has no need to breathe hard after running. He has no need to breathe.
Raiju001 chapter 35 . 8/9
Dang! I could not strop reading! I look forward to starting the next volume!
suziq968 chapter 34 . 5/13
This was a really fun read. I hope the sequels are up.
suziq968 chapter 14 . 5/13
So this is older than dirt and I hope you've figured this out by now, but just in case. It's nod your head yes and shake your head no.
suziq968 chapter 4 . 5/12
This is too funny. You bring these two towns together and the conversations are hilarious.
Khatix chapter 8 . 3/17
Lana always had a thing for older men, in S1 she was a freshman dating Whitney who was a Senioir, S3 she dated that older boy who spied on Clark for Lionel, S4 she dated Jason, then S5/6 it was Lex. Must be a CW thing Buffy dated Angel and he was 200 and was like mid 20's when he was turned, even then he was a womanizer and he only cleaned up cause he wanted to get Buffy not because he wanted to help people. Think its funny how she says hes good because hes got a soul, funny thing is so did Hitler.
DestinyManifested chapter 31 . 1/31
In retrospect of these eps of the show, if they’d hooked Buffy (and Faith in this version) up to IVs as soon as they read about the cure, and just given the blood safely as transfusions, that would’ve been so much smarter and safer. Wouldn’t even need the cookie and juice -.-
Mikey P chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
You write some great stories, and I've read quite a few of them, but...for the love of sanity... check your grammar and your tenses.

The words "then" and "than" are not the same thing, please stop swapping them about all over the place. You do this FAR too much. There are many other grammar issues, but a lot of those stem from your issue with tenses.

When writing prose, it is typically done in the past tense (you're telling a story, so it's past-tense as it had to have happened for you to tell it). Current tense is typically used for script writing because it's describing what the characters are doing so the actors know what they're doing in a scene.

Please, stop mixing them up. You have several points where it looks like you've got the hang of things, it's past-tense prose to tell the story: "Chloe said", and then suddenly switches to current tense script writing "Clark says", "Chloe goes", "Jonathan grabs". You are writing a story, not a script.
spiritedghost chapter 17 . 8/11/2018
Again, I love this story, your fight scenes are always, "Spot On!" I was going to point something out about Clark when he loses his powers under a red sun or even a yellow Sun, under kryptonite of the 'Blue or for that matter 'Gold' variety. He was born under a red sun. Due to that one fact, most writers, including those of comic book and script writers as well, never seem to consider those implications. So let's consider that fact. Due to the gravity of his home planet his muscles would be more powerful than us humans. His cellular structure would be denser. He would not be invulnerable, but he would have tougher skin and strength equal to that of a slayet or even dare I say it, and if you knew me or read any of my own work, you know I will.. His strength would rival, 'Spider Mans' and he would be much faster than a normal Humans. As for healing, not sure, perhaps on a level of a slayers. At least that is how I see it! Then you had Faith say during the fight he was as strong as a Vamp and then as fast, so I assume that means you took it into account. You might just be my favorite Clark Kent writer. You are that good. Sorry if I went on and on... Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 16 . 8/11/2018
I have read through the first 16 chapters nonstop, as I just found this brilliantly written, GEM. It is fantastic. I see your point, about this world, at least at first glance not appearing to make sense, buuuttttt, try looking at it from The Original ' Star Trek universes first episode that introduced us to alternate realities of parallel worlds. Where Kirk, McCoy & Uhura crossed over, due to a transporter malfunction, due to the Ion storm causing said accident. We, or in this case you, are suppose to suspend your disbelief and accept the modifications to the alternate universe. Hope that helps. In my case it worked, as did your version. I for one loved it! So says the immortal and least we forget the ever lovin' and sometimes critical... Ghost! In case you missed it, I LOVE YOUR VERSION, of events...
spiritedghost chapter 13 . 8/11/2018
So The Winner Is... No One! Great chapter... But gotta say, like so many others, The Ghost... is not amused! Still brilliantly written! (Winks to soften the blow)
Guest chapter 35 . 8/5/2017
That was an amazing story. The cross over with mortal combat was such a good idea. It was entertaining all the way through. No boring bits. Clark / faith pairing was great. Thankyou!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/5/2017
I wish you had done a faith/lana scene. That would of been very entertaining. The chapter was great. Its nice that they can have some time out from their crazy lives.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/5/2017
I love the fact you make clark still stong without his powers. He was so weak in the old superman movies. I also enjoy the fact that clark is learning how to fight. Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2017