Reviews for Fibbing
plasterbrain chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
That was a huge pleasure to read. Go write a novel or something and I'll gladly buy it.
fhobos chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
*sobs happy tears forever* Thank god there's at least one amazing fanfiction for Santa/Clover on the internet! I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys this pairing. It was great and you just make them WORK. I had toyed with the idea of Santa/Clover when playing the game but I'd have to think of them as slightly older for some reason and probably in a different context and you just..ugh, you just do it so well. Beautiful
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Whoa, you uploaded another chapter? I really like your 3/4 fanfictions. XD
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
sadface
Asidian chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Wow. This was really well done. Some of the sections were really powerful- the axe ending one especially gave me a little shock, and overall it was beautifully written. Toward the end I wished you'd spent a little more time detailing what was happening post-game to make sense of some of the segments, but generally just... wow. Nice work. *_*
SyberiaWinx chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Pretty good. It got really confusing due to all the AU stuff. You should consider writing an AU version of the events of 999 to accompany this, so we understand what exactly happened.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I'm glad you wrote this - like the other reviewer said, there aren't a lot of Santa/Clover fics out there. It's tricky, getitng their characteristics right since these two don't interact with each other a lot during the game, but you did very well. This was well written too, even the ending. I was hoping for a happy ending there, man, but you can't get what you want all the time, huh?

Keep writing! Hopefully you'll write another fic like this soon.
TheAravis chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Squee! ...Okay, that was not a very squeeful ending and kind of sad and depressing, but you know what? I could care less at this point. SaaanataaaCloooveeer. (I'm kind iof an obsessive shipper.)

Seeing this in the archive just made my, uh, night and it was really well done, too. Not a lot of SantaClover in these archives, just my trash and sweetbubbelgirl's fics. Unfortunately, she pulled a fast one and disappeared forever.

Amazing, definitely, even though I'm totally biased for this ship. I really did like that third one. Clover killing Santa just makes my inner fangirl squeal. That's actually quite morbid. Sad, but Santa's sort-of-douchey actions make that kind of necessary. And June, I guess, but I love June.

I'm a bit confused as to the last one. I'm pretty sure it's a dream, but is it a dream-dream or dream-flashback? I'm very slow.

Also, the Clover-Yotsuba. I've always assumed her name was ACTUALLY Clover, not Yotsuba, because in the Japanese version she calls herself Yotsuba and her name's Yotsuba. And in the flashback scene where Snake is talking about the clovers, I think he calls her Clover, but I haven't played the game in a while. Still, just a nitpick.

If you continue this, you will make me immensely happy. And I can't believe you had to go four days without reviews. That sucks. I always give up by then. (Thankfully, you're not me.) Great job.

Peace.