Reviews for Un choix à faire
real mynix chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh my another O&G story! Yeah. :-)
I can't understand a word about it, but it's still exciting!
Can't you translate it to english and post it too? Or is it can be found somewhere? I would love to read it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
You're welcome! I love reading anything with Olivia & Gregory they were and still are my favorites. You mean another fanfic about them? That would be great :)
Lady McGonagallRichards chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I am very happy that you like it fiction. I also struggled with the second Caitline, the first was better in the character. I think doing another fanfiction but of another kind. lol.

I do not mind you not read in English, I would be very happy to see your posts;)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
This is great. Love it. Always thought Gregory should have taken Olivia instead of Caitlin (I never liked her especially the second Caitlin)

I can't wait to read the next update, hope you will write more.
P.s - Sorry I'm not good in writing in French, hope you don't mind me reviewing in English :)
darkscorpion24 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
welcome wht i wud like is for u to post the other chapters in english. i know french but it will be cool if others will read ur stories this one is fabo.. take care
Lady McGonagallRichards chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Thank you darkscorpion24. I'm going back on immediately after. I'm glad you like it this fanfiction. :D
darkscorpion24 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
wow i truly adore this story. keep going with this one , wanna know wht happens next