Reviews for Writer's Block
guren666 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Menders? Hmm... And Barret?
Anders, you truly are an EVIL F-R-I-E-N-D fiction writer. Just like the bloody rest of us. I would soo love to read the rest of... friend fiction manifesto.
And then Gar... pardon me. Barret would enter his bedroom , look at the the bed. He would say... "Whats this? Oh, Anders manifesto, again..." Then he would pick it up and read and... HEHEH. :D
JenniferHawke chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
LOL! Good one.
Sasune chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Quite witty and amusing. I had a laugh reading this. Nice work
Elazara-Dawn chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Laughing so hard I'm crying, best ever.
xelatose chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
you are my hero
Hot elf chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I like your stories! So nice to read some DA fanfiction that isn't deadly serious.
LunaMoth116 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
OK, this? Is hilariously brilliant. XD

"WHAT HAS THIS TO DO WITH THE PLIGHT OF MAGES?" Oh, but Justice, don't you see? Some mages have...different ideas about their particular plight. ;)

Next time my muse is being difficult, I'll remember it could be worse; she could be a temperamental Fade Spirit. ;) 8-)
massivelyattacked chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh dear lord...I can literally hear Adam Howden (Anders' VA) say "I could just go have a nice wank or something. Would you prefer that?". In fact, he MAY have tweeted that at one point or another.

You are quite brilliant...I really can't get over how funny and sexy...fexy? Sunny? Whatever...how amazing it all is...

See...this is what happens when I play 6 hours of Skyrim and then can't sleep. I turn to M rated stories...just really glad I found yours. ;)
Regullus chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I LOVE DA2 friendfics and this was a very funny on.
Suilven chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
LOL This was awesome! This was my favorite part:

"Hmm. What's another word for 'throbbing'?"

TURGID.

"Thanks."

Great stuff!
gatorsnacks chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
XD i love how Justice chimes in
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Anders you mischeviuous thing! Getting rid of Justice so you can write a fresh page XD. I must say, Anders is a very good writer ;) even if "THESE FALSE NAMES WILL FOOL NO ONE."

I love how Justice was even unwittingly helping him write the friendfiction by supplying him with alternative words. :D

And lol, puns.
In Somnis Veritas chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
this. so. awesome.
The Lost Girl 21 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
TURGID

ROTFLMAO! For some reason I couldn't stop laughing at that part. Dear Justice, ever the helpful one... ; b
LittleLeto chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Loved this! I think my favourite part was when 'Manders' roped Justice into helping with his vocab. Very funny!