Reviews for To be Saved
BeautyGrotesque chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
Yay! I've been waiting forever for this story to be updated! To be honest, if there was some sort of way around being sued for copyright, you could publish this story. No jokes, it's incredibly well written and I can't seem to get enough, so I hope I don't have to wait another 4 months for the next bit! IT WAS TORTURE! Anyways :3 My guess for the outcome of the big battle is that Kisuke is going to die...you made that pretty obvious lol. I really hope Nnoitra dies...he's just an asshole LOL...and I feel like Nel's gonna go :( Which makes me sad...and I hope that's not the reality. ALSO! I swear if you kill Grimmjow or Ulquiorra... I will hunt you down...LOL. I'm super excited! CAN'T WAIT! LOVEEEEE the story :3 Byeeeee
Kimiyu chapter 20 . 2/13/2014
OHhh! I foud this fanfiction two days ago and I did not stop reading it still here. I love it soo much! What a wonderful characters! Reading this was funny, sad, and touching. I dont know who will die, and I dont want to think about it. That makes me sad. I like all the characters (ok, not all, I dont like Nnoitra), and to think that Ulqui, Grimm or Urahara could die, ufff, better change the subject D:
Thanks for sharing this beautiful story with us! I am so happy I found it, i think that the fandom of GrimmUlqui (or anything with Ulqui) was dead.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, even if this have a sad end :)
Kisses! I'll be waiting for more!
random.pen.name version 1 chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
I love your story! Your writing technique is amazing ! I just hope that in some way grimmy's reiatsu will change him into a demon so he would be with his love forever . Awesome story
BeautyGrotesque chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Wow. This is a really REALLY amazing story. I've spent the last week reading what has been written so far whenever I got the chance.
My favorite part out of the whole story so far was when Grimmjow revealed to Ulquiorra he knew he was a demon; by caressing his wing. It was perfect and really connecting.
I hope this gets updated soon and I'm looking forward to the future of this story!
Izaya-chi chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
Aw, you're so thoughtful and considerate! I actually really enjoyed this chapter, too. So thank you for writing it, lovely authoress! :oD
NoelleisParadise chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Ah yes. I feared this story had been abandoned. Thank you for updating :)
Belit.Lihara chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Interesting story, but perhaps would have appreciated more other pairing, one that was not "yaoi", but despite this drawback must admit that the story is very well crafted, even with my difficulty with the language, because I'm Spanish, I can recognize one trbajo well done. This story has me a bit unlocked some missing pieces in my own history. I just hope you do not leave your story, keep going, because it's worth.
Good Luck, and update soon please. ;)
Izaya-chi chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
Once again, your story has proved to be both dark and sentimental at the same time and I just adore how you mash the two. I love your fanfiction and I pray for you to keep on writing, suppose you ever end up dropping the want to, that is.. Thanks again for the wonderful chapter! ;o)
NoelleisParadise chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Please update again soon!
Ebony A. Burton chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
You are going to make another chapter,right?
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
I love you (I think I already told that, but here is again) and I love your story! i cant wait for the next, but dont rush it!
Scarecrows foxx chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
Ulquiorra is gonna be sooooooo pissed when he gets back!
ArtisanDreamCatcher chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
I love youO.O Oh my god I'm just waiting for their return and reactionsX3 I want hell to break loose!:D emotionally twisted story with Lillinette and Hallibel. I had to stop and re-read the fact that she actually drank his blood *shudders*
I loved Yorouichi but it's a shame about her and Ulquiorra's, clash, but understandable.
Soi-Fong. Lol that's how I kept spelling it. I'm not her greatest fan either, except for her awesome poison...A-Anywho! Good luck on your next chapter! ( b"n_n)b
Saber Amane chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
glad you updated! and loved the chapter, i literally dropped everything when i saw it in my inbox. update again when you can!
amorgun chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
AHHHH Hope you write more soon! Such a good story and well written with lots of feels, emotions, comedy, and plot twists. :3