Reviews for Blaine doesn't know
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Awesome
oo Countess D oo chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
You wrote this very well, but Kurt is SO out of character that I just couldn't enjoy it. I love both Klaine and Puckurt, so I don't mind authors who make Blaine hurt Kurt so that Puck can comfort him and they end up together. I can even enjoy a story in which Kurt is cheating on Blaine once because the relationship isn't satisfactory anymore for some reason and then he quits and is together with Puck. But in this Blaine didn't deserve what he got and Kurt would never do this to anyone and then come up with a comment like he loves him as a friend. Again, your writing is great, so please don't see this as a flame, I just couldn't find myself enjoying the plot as in fanfiction I don't like the characters to be OOC.
loh122 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I adore this. I am not a fan of blaine, and i love the throw it in your face fact lol. and the end were they state their love for the first time, wonderful
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Amazing story. Though I don't condone cheating in any way, but I don't like Klaine though, I think Kurt could have handled that better instead of all the cheating cause now I feel bad for Blaine. Poor Blaine but I love Puck and Kurt together. So, I was happy Kurt and Puck ended up together but sad for Blaine because he was cheated on and it obviously hurt him real bad.
RustyPen1125 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I loved your story. I feel bad that I laughed and cant stop smiling. Nicely done. :)
colfetti chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I honestly always disliked Blaine, sometimes even came close to hating him, but you made it really hard not to feel sorry for him. This was a good story.
notinuse88 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love this, Blaine is so oblivious it's great :D I don't like that Kurt cheated, but it's refreshing :)
GleekShip chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I like it. I'm not a fan of Blaine. So it's nice to see this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
You obviously don't like Blaine much. Whatever, I don't like Kurt much, and this story made him look like a douche. I can't believe so many people don't care about Blaine.
AlexRiot chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
wonderfully written
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I LOVE when I find stories that have this song and my favorite couple! Yes! It was brilliant!
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I will always be the first to admit I hate cheating. But I LOVE Kurt more than I hate cheating, so I feel alright telling you how much I LOVE this story! Not only was mind-blowing-ly HOT, but it was well written and made me want SO much more!
SpiritHawthorn80 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
blain :''''(
SoFuckinMajor chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Damn...like that was a gut punch...and then a balls kick...i loved it!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 10/20/2011