Reviews for Echoes Back
ghostwriter009 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
OMG You made me cry! Beautiful, heartbreaking, beautiful, heartbreaking... Honestly, this one is definitely climbing up my top three. Perfect!
b.devyn chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
NO! I actually started crying when Brenda found out Ray died. What they had was just so special I thought for sure they would try and make it work, but I suppose it makes sense with the show now that they didn't end up together. Still I was so hopeful. A truly beautiful story and as much as I loved it I really wish it didn't end. Thank you for writing this, it made my days so much better!
ghostwriter009 chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
OMG This was my reward for the whole crappy week. I so love you for this chapter. It was simply beautiful! Yes, it was also hot but very beautiful. I'm soooo glad you're writing one more chapter! Or maybe two more? :-))))
b.devyn chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
I. Love. This. And I will be so sad when it's over. It kind of breaks my heart that Brenda can only stay for 5 days when it seems that they have such an deep connection. Anyways, I really enjoyed this chapter, so intimate and sensual loans of course, a complete treat to read! Patiently waiting for the next chapter!
b.devyn chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
So originally I was super iffy about this story, but dear god it is delicious to read! I want to swap places with Brenda! I mean, hot sexytimes that were also super intimate! I don't know if you plan on adding any more chapters, but I would love it if you did!
ghostwriter009 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
OMG This was beautiful and heartbreaking. He loves her and based on her reaction she's in love with him too. Please bring them back together. :-)

This was my favorite chapter so far. Great work!
neo79 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Words fail me. Wow, simply wow! Please, please, please keep on writing.
ghostwriter009 chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
OMG, it's really up! I love every word of this story. It's official, I'm addicted to it. Ray Luca... *Le big sigh*