Reviews for One Foot in the Grave
fernazab chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Nah, Gaius, wait for the evening when you'll be asking this: "Now three people have died within a short space of time. Do you think another might?" The cycle doesn't end!

"I'm as fit as a fiddle! Why I'm about as likely to die as… as she is!" haha. That's the best part right there.
Dawn that Shines chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I just died of laughter... great job ;) loved it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
LOL! I just died of laughing! LOL! LOL so much! And I was really laughing out loud. Loved Merlin and the soup. :)

And the part at the end. O.o Now, I have to be very afraid of both Gaius and Kilgarrah! Eek!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I would like to know why, as of late, you end your oneshots with rather horribly cheerful deaths? It seems rather... Callous. Kind of alarming, actually. I don't mean to be critical. I don't mean to be critical. Just makes me a bit uncomfortable.

I liked this, though... Gaius is def. Next... Unless it's Hunith, because now that Arty's an orphan...
Kizzia chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
You have a seriously strange mind - just like mine in fact. But suggesting that poor Gaius would 'accidently'kill someone to make up the numbers, well, you might as well suggest Victor Meldrew might answer a dog instead of a phone XD *goes off to bed smiling*