Reviews for Stars of Destiny
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Rosalina isn't a princess. She's the keeper of the Comet Observitory.
Doctor John Smith chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
Could have NOT killed off Red, but good chapter.
blazemc chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
One thing wrong with this chapter, other than the fact that Red died, is that Snake is a stealth person. He could've easily sneaked past the guards.
Smash and Killer chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
...Why didn't you add the kiss? And...Rosalina...What if Snake asked to...yaknow...
Waluigi: I'm still mad cuz Warios a character and I'm a friggin-
Killer (me): OK WE GET IT WALU.
Rosalina: Uhem... What do you mean?
Killer: S? E? Or X?
Crazy: WHOA...I should try that.
Killer: I wouldn't...
Rosalina: (blush) No...
Sonic: Are you really THAT FAR IN LOVE?
Snake: Shut. Up.
Killer: Git out guys.
Crazy: Ugh...fine. (Throws everyone out and leaves)
Insane badass chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
...I wanna see some wetting DX If you write ANOTHER FIC...put wetting in it.
ThemerOfFictions chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
The part where Red dies... It made me turn on the KH II song *The Other Promise* (Criticize me all you want Snake... You too Fal. But it IS perfect for that scene!)
Time's Quill chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
This was really good! I liked it a lot, and it really works now that a certain lady of the stars is a playable character in the next Brawl. Great job!
Time's Quill chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Yay! I like this. I especially liked master Hand's dialogue where he kept yelling at the smashers in the middle. Felt very real and motherly lol. Great job!
HeadImplosion chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
May I just say what an exceptionally wonderful piece of fan fiction you have created. I was completely engrossed - I had to read all 20 chapters from beginning to end, straight. I am quite sure this is much more enjoyable than the books I read these days. That's just from me, but I honestly think you have the potential and requirements to be an author (unless you already are, I think you are, haha).

I loved those little humorous details you put in (especially Link, that was hilarious!), I laughed throughout the story. The pace was good: it was very much like that of an action-packed thrilling adventure, so I found it relatively easy to follow and understand. This story was so good I simply had to find appropriate music to accompany my reading - and it turned out great. I'm not saying it lacks something, it's already spectacularly captivating on its own, but I feel that your story was like a movie blockbuster being played in my mind, accompanied with the epic music I can find (I'm a huge fan of the Smash Bros. series so I may be exaggerating this, but it's what I feel).

To think this story had been planned out over a period of two long years! I can say that was well worth the time put in to plan out your story. I am really looking forward to Shattered Starlight if I'm not asking too much. Thank you for these enjoyable fanfics!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
I'll pay u 1000 bucks, the story was, hmm I don't know FREAKING AWSOME
Abby chapter 19 . 1/7/2014
Can you please write another snake and rosalina fanfic. I loved your story
Guest chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
Omg! I Love This So Much. 1: Rosalina Is In It & 2: It's About Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Very Detailed. I It! You Should (If You Have ThÄ™ Game) Make a Movie Out Of This.
Purestrongpoem chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
Great story.
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ME LIKES! :D

Poyo. xD I've never heard Kirby speak before; does he really just say "poyo?" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDD

'Tis fabulous. :D
Tune4Toons chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
So we see the villains enjoying themselves at the mansion then. So Bowser can bake? What? This is interesting; they're doing semi-revenge in a way. I wonder how this is going to go.

Wait. I'm sensing a paradox. If you put one sock in the other, wouldn't the same sock come out of itself in the same place inside the sock it was placed in? See? Paradox if it ends up appearing elsewhere.

So Master Hand is aware of the socks... And doesn't do anything about it? Huh... No concern on villains, eh?

Tune