Reviews for Butterfly On Your Right Shoulder
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
...I love this way to much! :D
camain1s chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I truly enjoy how you gave both characters thought process. They jumped at the chance to get in bed together, but the guilt afterward drove them to be sick. A more realistic approach than many would do.
XxkittycloudxX chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
It was cute and deep QQ I tried not to cry which was hard considering I wad listening to soundless voice in the background TT but overall good story. Happy ending o Yay!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Awwww. I love it
anonymous chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
OMG! This story is just absolutely fantastic and the last chapter...So. Fucking. HOT.
audrey manahan chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
this is so ... never mind
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Aww! so sweet! -
Entangled in each others arms chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
to Vocaloid302

I used those places for their cutting because I have a personal connection to them and for what they represent. On a guy your shoulder is an easy place to hide cuz they wear shirts that would easily concealed the cuts. Rin cuts her upper thigh for the same reson, easy to concealed. When someone cuts their wrist its easily visible and there for a cry for help or an attempt to die. they did not want help or want to die, they just wanted to punish themself for what they had done.
Vocaloid302 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Wut umm... Wut like happened 2 his date?
Vocaloid302 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Who cuts their hip and shoulder? I mean like I cut my wrist and arm an all thos ejoints connected 2 my hand but I mean like I never cut my shoulder or hip and I don't think I no any1 dat does...
AnimeRomantic4Ever chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I love them in a relationship. Don't worry guyss there are a few people who except your relationship! Can't wait for the rated M part.
Happiness Sunshine and Gum chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
can you pretty pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeease update? i want to find out what happens!
Oomaki-chan chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
That's sad. i hpe it works out for them.
ChocoVanille chapter 2 . 11/1/2011