Reviews for Write Me No Sonnets
TopazDragon98 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Hahaha XDDD Melody is such a trip.
TopazDragon98 chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
When is Pad and Melody goin to get together?
cheddarbiscuit chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Ah, fanservice, complete with swimsuit shopping, and delightfully awkward sexual references.

As a red-head myself, I must admit I was a tad miffed when Melody passed up a lime green in favor of purple. (Bright green should be a ginger 'knock 'em dead' color of choice.) I also am familiar with the fact that black *does* make any red-head look evil, and so that little detail just made my day.

You know, along with the rest of it.

I don't know if I have pointed it out yet, but I like how you keep using Fiona as a framing device. If I have said otherwise before, I take it back. It has grown on me.

(Also, you're probably pissed at me for all of the typos in my last review. It was not on purpose. I am just as ashamed as you are upset.)
RockyRoadSmith chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Your writing style is so addictive! I know I sound like a broken record, but I just love how you write every character here. From Fiona's sweet nature, Eddie's obliviousness Melody's sassiness, to Pad's fustration, you make everyone out to be so real!

Since you've started this story I've always loved how you write Fiona and Melody's interactions. It's very sister-like, and they're such opposites that they work well off each other.

Then there's, of course, Pad and Melody. Every embarressing moment and awkward scene between these two is just brilliant, and I'm always looking forward to seeing just what kind of trouble these two will get into next.

Really, excellent job on this! You really write the Nostalgia crew out so well and I really look forward to the next chapter!
TopazDragon98 chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Lol I loved it!
cheddarbiscuit chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
It has been a month and I have not reviewed yet. And I'm sorry.

That being said I don't know what to say. Except for lol.

Of course, if you do want something critical I don't actually LIKE reading chapters that skip around too much, it give things less flow, but you're voice is just so smooth that it really is more of a minor bother and not a complete deal breaker.
Kibahina454 chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Duuuuuuude! You need to continue this! *Squeels* I love it! PLEASE Tell me you're going to continue?
CeeCee Red chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
i really like this story. I loved the game and you're doing a great job with Pad and Melody :)
RockyRoadSmith chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
I can't believe I missed seeing your past couple chapters of this great story. I just love how you write Melody and Pad's constant bickering/flirting. You really bring them to life and I've actually come to like both characters much more since reading this story. I really loved Melody's attempts to get a date and how it failed miserably. The ending with Pad was really sweet, too, and how he didn't end up going with that girl. And, of course, this...

Fiona shook her head. "I don't think I should be dating until I get my memories back. Otherwise, the conversation is bound to be awkward. 'So, where are you from?' 'I don't remember.' 'What's your profession?' 'I don't remember.' 'Say, you look familiar. Have we met?' 'I don't remember.' 'Did you learn to be this charming, or were you just born that way?' 'I don't remember.'" She shrugged. "And so on."

That part made my day. I really love how you write Fiona, as well. I'm always looking forward to any Melody/Pad and Fiona/Eddie moments from you since your writing style is fantastic! I look forward to more! _
cheddarbiscuit chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Oh, that was hillarious.
cheddarbiscuit chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
I'm so glad you posted this.

Personally, I think I'm going to enjoy reading the latter half of your fic more than playing the actual game. Because, it was fun, but lets' face it, it has almost no replay value. That does not mean I'm not going to start writing fic for it, too, though.

Anyway: The great thing about being the founding fan fic is you can't be really cliched by the fandom. I did not spot any mistakes (but I never look.)

I'm watching this.
RockyRoadSmith chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Wow, the banter between Melody and Fiona was so well done and rich with character! I loved poor Pad's reaction to Melody not being open with him and the ending of this was wonderfully put. I like how you have Fiona trying to push the couple in the right direction, but both are so stubborn! Fiona's my favorite character and seeing her interacting with the rest of the party is such a treat. I hope Melody and Pad work things out eventually! Great work on this!
RockyRoadSmith chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Why doesn't this have any reviews? As the first ever Nostalgia fanfic to be on this site, I thank you so much for writing about such a fantastic game! It really needs more love!

Speaking of love, I adore your writing style and how you write Melody and Pad. The way you get their love/hate relationship down is wonderful and their make-out session with Eddie catching them was fantastic! I'm also a diehard Fiona/Eddie shipper, too, so that little banter at the end between the two just made my day. Great work on this! I really hope you continue this and maybe even write more Nostalgia fanfics.