Reviews for Six Parts of a Whole
noname chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Beautiful. And important to notice leaders/background people. Thank you life lessons could really be learned. I could actually feel his pain.
TheLordsArchDevil chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Awesome! Why can't this happen in canon. The team really does alienate Kaldur, but his feelings and relationships are never addressed in the show over a two season period and it (IT MADE ME RAGE QUIT YJ! I REALLY HATE THE CREATORS FOR OVER LOOKING HIM ;-) A.E ) made me very sad as he was my fave character.
TLAD.
Ash chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Kaldur really does deserve more attention
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love these glimpses into Kaldur's thoughts at these different scenes. When watching Infiltrator, I did find Dr. Roquette's comment to be distinctly unfair. I loved the line about how it stung more that he had justified her doubts.
Actually there were a few lines that I loved. For instance: "He is tired of Roy's belligerence, of his juvenile tantrums, of his ingratitude, but he doesn't let any of this show..."
I also was struck by how, in Alpha Male, you highlighted how much more hurtful the Team's words were, in that they *wanted* him to hear it all.
I also appreciate the gradual, casual way he becomes more integrated to the Team. Nothing showy and forced - You're great at maintaining believability.
Metella chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I squee'd at the part with M'gann and Kaldur . . .

This is perfect.

That is all.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
awww. Kaldur really doesn't get enough love, does he?
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Your Kaldur is flawless, really. I cannot get over this at all. And just...

I never thought of these episodes (except for 'Homefront' and 'Alpha Male') in Kaldur's shoes, and I'm kind of just sitting her like... these people are really, really sorry. Goodness.

I love how you kind of make him bitter in this fic. A lot of people write Kaldur as this utterly flawless and selfless guy (which, let's get real here, he is 95% of the time) so it was nice reading about the 5%.

(But, to be honest, the 'Infiltrator' episode one bothered me the most, probably. Just because I dislike Dr. Roquette so much, though.)

This was seriously fantastic, and I enjoyed it beyond words. Really.
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
FUS RO ! :3
melkyre chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
it's a running joke that when i watch YJ with my friend i point out everytime the team abuses kaldur. my personal favourite is during homefront, i always yell out really sarcastically 'Oh, no one ask about kaldur, he's FINE! he doesn't have gills, nooo!'

so basically this whole fic read my thought exactly. -bow- thank you, thank you!
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awww... Poor Kaldur. Nice ending though. And was that scene from Targets real? 'Cause I don't remember it...
basicallydeleting chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is really good. I would've liked it more without the cursing, but *shrug* nothing I can do about it. Other than that, I was impressed. I absolutely adore Kaldur, and I think you were pretty true to his character. Great job.
skatingandcruzing chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
awwwwww. i swear. we need more stories with kaldur.
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Aww, Kal-love is lovely :) he needs more appreciation, asap!
Bloodyshadow1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I really liked this fic, Kaldur has always been my favorite character since I saw the first episode and he seems to get the least interaction with other characters, and just after Alpha Male I really needed to see something like this
IcicleLilly chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I was begining to think that I was the only one that thought that Kaldur was always being ignored! You portrayed the team flawlessly (Robin not knowing what to do was very realistic). Great story.