Reviews for After The Book
Maymey Me chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
That mini-sequel as the an AN 'tho.
Kat Woman chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Im glad they ate the curry. Yay for happy endings!
kaji13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
That was great :)
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I have been wondering the same thing... gah, I nearly died when I saw it.
akissswithdeath chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
omg I love this chapter or storey. I don't have all the comics for soul eater but I do know about this chapter good job
ilarual chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This was so excellent. Let's be real, it was something that needed to be addressed, because they were shocking little mirrors of each other, Soul in particular, and it was just... just... UGH. The entire experience of the Book of Eibon was pretty damn eye-opening regarding BOTH of them, but...

Yeah, this is basically perfect. Thanks for giving us the follow up Okubo didn't (but should have).
EUCLIWOOOD chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
IM POSITIVE THAT SOUL LOVES MAKA CAUSE IN THE BOOK OF EIBON HE LOOK AND ACTED THE SAME AS MAKA AND THE WAY HES ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT MAKA AND PROTECTIVE ABOUT HER GO'S WAY BEYOND JUST A PARTNER AND FRIEND RELATIONSHIP AND MAKA SURE SHE DIRIN'T LOOK LIKE SOUL BUT SHE ACTED LIKE SOUL THE NOSEBLEED SHE GOT AND THE WAY SHE WAS DRULING OVER THE FOOD JUST LIKE HIM THE WAY SHES ALWAYS WORRY AND WANTING TO PROTECT HIM IS THE SAME THING WITH SOUL AND THEY TRUST EACHOTHER MORE THAN ANYWONE IN THE WORLD(and in Wikipedia it says 'the manga has hinted at maka having possible feelings for soul') (as for soul in Wikipedia it says'in this form,he looks similar to maka implying further tht he has feelings for her or he is attractive to her') WELL I REALLY HOPE THEY END UP TOGETHER IN MANGA THEY BE A RELLY SWEET COUPLE
Wildfly chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
YES, I WAS WORRIED IT WON'T GET MUCH ATTENTION :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
:DDD I loved it. It was so perfect, totally awesomely well written aand ugggh. you just. ugh. perfect. i have no words
LeaveMeWithMyShips chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Lol the last part reminded me of a pic I saw on the Internet and it was Kidd n Maka talking, then Soul comes up n grabs Maka from behind n just says "NO! MINE!" N Maka looks really confused n Kidds expression was :/
Silly Twin Stars chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is SO GOOD. And so true, this totally did need to be written. Favoriting this!
Also, I'm glad they ate the curry. :P
kerri leilua321 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
LOVED IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE! :D
Reminescence3701 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
DAW SO CUTE! I freaking loooooved this! It was so real, and the fact that I don't always hear things from Soul's perspective made it stand out. Great work!

Remi