Reviews for Unsaid
amyh52 chapter 1 . 8/12
Loved the originality! great!
MJPaAnda chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is freacking awesome!1 Super great and romantic and :D :D :D ... WOW!
judita chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
you got it right. it si prefect. i love it!
cjoycoolio chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
bombshellblonde318 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
You got Mickey and Ian down perfect! That was really good :)
ahmazingah chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I really don't usually read fanfics, but that was adorable~
Squisane chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I actually don't think it was OOC at all. I could see Mickey reacting like that. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Ooh please continue!
DanielSnyder chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I love it! It wasn't exactly like that when Mickey got out of juvie, but pretty darn close (Season 2, Episode 2 "Summer Loving"). I want them to kiss so bad I can hardly stand it! I know Ian wants to, and Mickey too but he refuses. I hope you will write more stories. Now that Mickey is back in juvie for assaulting the officer, I have a feeling he may not be back until Season 3 :-(
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I love this! Mickey/Ian is my new addiction and I wish you would write more of them.
ReidsSoulmate420 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
brilliant story... perfect character portrayal in my opinion... love ian and mickey:) so thanks for writing this
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
"What the f*% do you think I've been jerking off to every night in that cell?"

Who said romance was dead eh?

A powerful start.

Bravo. Encore.
Xiggy Wolf chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That was lovely.

And thank you for writing it in past tense. Because all the others are not and they are impossible to read.

And I think you captured them perfectly.
twinkiecat chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Personally I think you got both of their characterizations down really well, it seemed like a very believable story to me. I love that Mickey left his own party to find Ian, very sweet in a still Mickey like way. Thanks for writing this I really enjoyed reading it. You should definitively continue writing shameless stories.