Reviews for Liason
SailorVegeta13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Short, but everyone was definitely completely in-character and the scene was delightful.
Kypriotha chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Love Briar here (and his interaction with Daja and Sandry), but especially love seeing Tris getting a little bit of romantic attention for once :)
yay chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
A few typos, but otherwise lovely.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
The last line made this fic for me. That was the best summary of the situation as could possibly be writte, ever. Love.

I thought you wrote this very well; the summary was great, the descriptions were spot-on, great structure, good humour thrown in there. I felt the characters were a tiny bit off, but I'm having difficulty with why I felt this way...

Maybe because they would know that Tris would be very sensitive to this considering she has had failed relationships with almost everyone in the past? Also Sandry seemed a little harsh with her comments on not believing it and designating Tris to her potions and books, as if Tris could only get those things.

Other than that slight comment, I thought this was very funny and enjoyed the style of it very much. Thanks for sharing it with us!

KrisEleven~
Uncreativenamethinker chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ah, what do you mean complete? This is a phenomenally entertaining story. I would love to see the aftermath of Briar walking in on Tris and her "young man". Who is the boy? What will Tris do when she sees Briar? How will introductions go between the young man and the rest of the circle? I suppose I could use my imagination, but I would rather read another scene written by you because this was an awesome story. Thank you for writing it.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 10/18/2011