Reviews for Shadows in the Dark
CookieMeister chapter 24 . 8/5/2012
Finally into unie! The best part is that my cousin is also going into unie in september! As always the chapters are brilliant, each one grips me to the story so much! Anyway, congratulations for getting into university and I hope for more stories,
, CookieMeister
i never did tell you chapter 24 . 8/1/2012
The Shadow Court, now? Damn, Albion's got the worst of luck!
Brilliant chapter, and I'm so excited for the training!
CookieMeister chapter 23 . 7/16/2012
Again, it's a brill chapter! I absolutely love Ben and Milena's relationship! I feel really bad about the university because my cousin just got enrolled in one :( I really hope you can get into unie!

CookieMeister!
CookieMeister chapter 22 . 7/15/2012
Really good story. I was so gripped with it that I nearly cried when Ben 'died' ! I can't wait for the next chapter. It's a shame about your results and I hope you can do it!

CookieMeister
i never did tell you chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
AHHHH! FINALLYYY!
I like how you acquainted Scythe and Milena, and Ben's Hero training. His Shadow put a really creepy image in my head, too.
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
That was an interesting twist, I didn't see that one coming! Interesting how you made Ben a Hero (although I could totally see that, given his background and since he's such a good shot) and it should be interesting to see how everyone reacts to that when he wakes up. I also loved bringing the Shadow Court in as well as Reaver; it'll sure to be interesting to have him explain that one! ;)
Mahalin chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
Benny's a hero I kinda excepted that since he serviced that bad injury and the head cracked to the skull thing but I didn't expect scythe to be on of his ancestor
i never did tell you chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
:OOOOOOOOO! OH MY GOD-SCYTHE! Woooowwww... You make me so happy, Harry...
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
Wow...I needed a minute to process all that happened! I just...wow. (lol) Very good pacing, I had to slow myself down so I didn't read it in one rush. I also love that little sentence at the end; so simple and yet at the same time very complex. I can't wait for more!
i never did tell you chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
OH MY GOD! OMFG DID YOU KILL HIMMMMM? Ahhhhh! *sobs quietly into pillow*
Oh, t'was a wonderful chapter. I actually did cry a bit... See? I'm not that heartless... Poor, poor Milena... poor, poor Ben...
FickleKate chapter 19 . 6/26/2012
Huzzah! for Ben Finn. Lovely character. An entertaining story you have here. I look forward to your update.
i never did tell you chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
Weee! It's the attack! Ohhh! I can't waaiiit!
i never did tell you chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
Oooo! I'm getting anxious... The nightmares are back... it's 'D-Day' in a few months... What' gonna happen now? (don't answer that; it's a rhetorical question...)

Can't wait for the new!
i never did tell you chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
Ah, the joys of being a Hero Queen... I could imagine Hobson's face, the fear glinting in his beady little eyes... it was priceless!

I like this chapter, because it's a happy, sweet one. I like the fact that Logan gave Ben 'the talk' as you called it; it seems like something Logan would actually do.
Well I Don't Mind chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Hm, interesting! ;) I'm sorry I haven't read it earlier, but I've had tons of studying and work to do! But now I'm free! And by God, have you been busy? :O You're spitting out chapters like a erupting vulcano! :D

But, as I said; interesting! I liked the fact that you mixed in elements form the previous games! Personally, I never got the limited edition, and haven't been in the Hall of the Dead, so reading about it will be exciting! ;)

Keep up the good work!