Reviews for Movie Night
LuvaGoodMrE chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Fun fact: this whole chapter is made entirely out of win. Amazing. As usual.
Shawnemelissa chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
It would be very interesting to read how was Jane's little chat with Loki. Hmm, any blushing there or just cool conversation? Nice chapter. More, please.
Kereea chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Loki's last line was beyond epic.
anon chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Loving it! first time ive posted a reply but ive read all of them and cant wait for the next episode!
Lexicon chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Best Line: ...or as close as the Frost Giant adopted son of a God with intimacy issues could get to a hug.
LuvaGoodMrE chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Loved it! Of course.

I have been known to yell "GET TO THE CHOPPA!" at random times, so Predator was a good choice. And the cuddly ending was much appreciated.
Shawnemelissa chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Oh I like this very much! Great chapters, this one being my favorite so far. Poor Loki, bloody nose and everything. I'm eagerly waiting for more.
madscott chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
I like this. I like this a lot. I find the image of Loki gleefully watching Predator particularly spectacular.
BlissfulBlink7 chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
This chapter's adorable. Glad that you've uploaded it. There are just some run-on sentences that confuses me. The story's getting better, though.
yas chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Like it a lot ! I love the last line: "Bloody humans, how have they survived this long without outside assistance I will never know". I've been asking the same for some time now. Please, update soon! it's a great story. Keep the pace. Looking forward your updates !
GRexCarolinii chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
This is so sweet!

I love it. And despite it being fluff-y, still in character!

BlissfulBlink7 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Rouge, why call up at such a bad time?
Ruby Red-ink chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Aww, it hurts my feel bads that you have such a fantastic story and so few reviews. People are lame. This is me trying to remedy that. I love the idea of Darcy and Loki being brought together by movies, by far one of humnanity's greatest inventions. Looking forward to an update soon!

{Ruby Red}
LuvaGoodMrE chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Godfather. Classic. Also, loving the X-crossover. Keep 'em coming!
LuvaGoodMrE chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Easy A! We apparently have similar taste. I want Loki to win me an elephant in a waistcoat! Also...loved the Fitzgerald connection. Very meta - that was also a great Hiddleston role.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »