Reviews for It'll Last Longer
Carson chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
The writing here flows do nicely and the plot was so sweet! I don't understand why this doesn't gave more reviews. It has much better writing in comparison to other things! Keep up the good work!
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
AWWW! This is so lovey-dovey sasljdlkjdlksajd I can't with all this fluff! Hahaha, I love how they get along 333 and geez stalker Elliot is kinda cute 3 it'd be awesome if someone had seen them and they'd been all mortified about it haha 33 awwww but this was just perfect:)
L lawliet vs Kira chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was so cute!
pr0nz69 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This story is so adorable! I love the photography theme. The way you wrote was so gentle and sweet. It leaves a warm fuzzy feeling after reading.
Illiandus chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
/b

Cute story

Thanks authour-san
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
In My Opinion, Pure Fluff is always better with a bit of Angst ;)

AND THIS IS PURELY ADORABLE!

And this part made me LOL XD

"…So are you going to let me see the other pictures of me?"

"I didn't do anything perverted,"

"Really, nothing? I guess you ARE pure"

XDDD Yep, Elly's the purest creature you'll ever see (below God and Angels maybe) XDDD

AWESOME! I'm really loving your writing Hitsuji-sama! XDDD

;_; Oh Elliot, your sacrifice is in vain cause Leo took the first step. XDD

(btw, as I was reading this I kept wondering who's seme. I mean, first it seemed to be going towards ELly, but then at the end it was Leo personality-wise... and I'll just conclude there's none and they are indeed EQUAL XDDD)

And there goes me ranting again ;
Haunani chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
It's so fluffly~

Hah,Elliot's a stalker. I knew it! XD

...I would add more,but I'm too busy squealing over the cuteness~
Rejected Forgotten Love chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Very sweet one-shot I really enjoyed reading this, especially Elliot's nervous demeanor regarding Leo and the questioning of permanence. I thought that they were both very in character, and that you portrayed them really well in this sort of setting. Besides, class skipping, pictures-of-Leo obsessed Elliot, as well as our raven haired friend who plays rather coy and ambiguous throughout the piece was a really... I think it was a good balance. You could really feel that bond between them, yet it was tense and strained because they both wanted to take it further...

In any case, I really enjoyed reading this!

Ja ne~
RadiantShadow chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
KYAAA~~! That was sooooooo cute! you really are good at writing fluff, even if you don't believe that you are . and of course: ELLIOT AND LEO FTW! 3 haha