Reviews for Nobody's Perfect
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 1 . 9/9
All three chapters are perfect. Thank you
The-KLF chapter 1 . 7/15
Excellent last installment of this little universe! Very sweet.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/6
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Hannah chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
I want this universe to continue forever. Years later, I want so much more. Is that too much to ask? :)
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I really enjoyed this. I love how Lanie got to see them being so close and their talk at the end was sweet. It's also a cute continuation of your other fic. Thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Votre analyse de leurs personnalités et de leurs sentiments est vraiment d'une justesse ; et tout est très tendre, très beau et "parfait" entre eux ; cette fic est encore magnifique.
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
And this was perfect. Thank you!
E.Sign chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Enjoyed the series. Great job
you'vegotthis chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Another lovely one.
kayls chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
seriously ... really not sure how this only has 16 reviews.. i love the story you've told here. you are a beautiful writer and i love how you've portrayed these characters. thank you for sharing with me. (also i'm about to send you a pm in which i ask you to write a wonderfully fluffy rom/humour very multi-chaptered (at least 50 chapters :P) castle fic :)
nggm chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I just read your 3 fic from Castle, you're a great writer, really, and hopefully soon post more fic.
MadeleineMHM chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
And lets all say it together... "AWWWWWWWWWWW!"
1477166 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*sniffle* Oh gosh, this is perfection! I had the warmest feeling in my chest while reading it! It was just all warm and fuzzy and amazing :3
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Another wonderful part of your story, I really liked it. I do not think it holds the same wonder as the other part, but I did most certainly enjoy reading it. It is not that the dialogue was bad or anything, I think you write them all really well, but it just did not give me the same warm feeling as the one from Alexis' and Esposito's perspective. But really, it was exquisite, and really sweet and marvelous and I liked it very much!
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 11/2/2011

I kinda like your version of them without knowing what happens in future episodes. Enjoy catching up! You've got some great episodes to come!