Reviews for Nobody's Perfect
Enjoyed the series. Great job
you'vegotthis chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Another lovely one.
kayls chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
seriously ... really not sure how this only has 16 reviews.. i love the story you've told here. you are a beautiful writer and i love how you've portrayed these characters. thank you for sharing with me. (also i'm about to send you a pm in which i ask you to write a wonderfully fluffy rom/humour very multi-chaptered (at least 50 chapters :P) castle fic :)
nggm chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I just read your 3 fic from Castle, you're a great writer, really, and hopefully soon post more fic.
MadeleineMHM chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
And lets all say it together... "AWWWWWWWWWWW!"
1477166 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*sniffle* Oh gosh, this is perfection! I had the warmest feeling in my chest while reading it! It was just all warm and fuzzy and amazing :3
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Another wonderful part of your story, I really liked it. I do not think it holds the same wonder as the other part, but I did most certainly enjoy reading it. It is not that the dialogue was bad or anything, I think you write them all really well, but it just did not give me the same warm feeling as the one from Alexis' and Esposito's perspective. But really, it was exquisite, and really sweet and marvelous and I liked it very much!
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Beautiful!

I kinda like your version of them without knowing what happens in future episodes. Enjoy catching up! You've got some great episodes to come!

aveo
olfactorius chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ahhh, sorry for the late review. Anyway, this is beautiful. Really, really beautiful. I love the evolution in their relationship, and I love how you manage to weave the Lanie/Kate friendship into your story while still making it about Kate and Rick. I read your other stories and it is a great series.

Kate feeling comfortable enough at the loft to invited Lanie - that says a lot about how she has changed. So does the talk Lanie and her have. All the while, you can still see her insecurities and fears shining through. The talk in the office and on the stairs also made me smile. It is so real and beautiful, just like this story is.

You have a wonderful style and I thoroughly enjoy reading your stories. I hope you write more in the future.

Have a beautiful day!
NancyErin chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I like how it was all homely and cozy ) I could so picture every move they did! Well done
Syd15 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This was super sweet, I loved it. It's weird reading things keeping in mind that they don't have the baggage they have on the third season, but you write quite well so I can't just not read these stories.

It was lovely, seriously!

I hope you keep watching the show and writing more!
Madam Mare chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
awww...that was wonderful!
WhoKnows1125 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Absolutely beautiful!
Van Inactive chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is truly a beautiful piece. I loved the first story but this is just the cherry on top. You have a fan in me.
maggienhawk chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Love love love it! I can't wait to read more from you once you've caught up!