Reviews for Acrimony
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 3 . 2/18
There's something about this particular fix that makes it special. I don't know... something about it is so fluid, the atmosphere is so set, the characters are actually in character. I reaaaallly like this one. More please!
Geirhildur chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
Kudos!
Becherovka chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
I don't quite know, how to express myself, but this was amazing! Just so believable and in character, if you know what I mean. I am sure that's exactly what would happen ;) And Donna's reaction was priceless. I love her.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
I totally loved this!
PippaFrost chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!
PippaFrost chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WRONG SHE, OH SO WRONG SHE! HAHAHAHAHA!
gaap237 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Great story! And I really liked the ending. I loved how you portrayed the dynamic between those two. Also, the bit about Harvey responding to Donna's silences was great.
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
great story, love it!
scryoko chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Ahhh, I love Harvey's note! This whole fic is made of awesome! :)
A. Heimby chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
I loved this so much!
A. Heimby chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
This is so good. I'm kinda sad there is only one chapter to go. I love your writing!
A. Heimby chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Awww, poor Mikey! He just wants to help :( I can't wait to continue reading, this is great so far :)
sarky-devotchka chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
OK, I can totally see Donna doing something like this...you go home girl! :)
sarky-devotchka chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I'm not sure I could ever see Harvey hitting Mike...maybe both of them getting into a scuffle and then Harvey kicks his ass...? Maybe...but still though I really like this! I really like your writing style, too.
sarky-devotchka chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Yeah, I'd fall on face by mentors fist too, if he boxed -_-
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »