Reviews for Acrimony
Becherovka chapter 3 . 5/9
I don't quite know, how to express myself, but this was amazing! Just so believable and in character, if you know what I mean. I am sure that's exactly what would happen ;) And Donna's reaction was priceless. I love her.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
I totally loved this!
PippaFrost chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
PippaFrost chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
gaap237 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Great story! And I really liked the ending. I loved how you portrayed the dynamic between those two. Also, the bit about Harvey responding to Donna's silences was great.
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
great story, love it!
scryoko chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Ahhh, I love Harvey's note! This whole fic is made of awesome! :)
A. Heimby chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
I loved this so much!
A. Heimby chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
This is so good. I'm kinda sad there is only one chapter to go. I love your writing!
A. Heimby chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Awww, poor Mikey! He just wants to help :( I can't wait to continue reading, this is great so far :)
sarky-devotchka chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
OK, I can totally see Donna doing something like go home girl! :)
sarky-devotchka chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I'm not sure I could ever see Harvey hitting Mike...maybe both of them getting into a scuffle and then Harvey kicks his ass...? Maybe...but still though I really like this! I really like your writing style, too.
sarky-devotchka chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Yeah, I'd fall on face by mentors fist too, if he boxed -_-
hujwernoo chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
J'adore cette.

You are amazing. J'adore the way you kept it realistic while still putting it firmly in the h/c area. Tres bien. I could very much see this happening, and what's more, I want to. It probably won't, mais l'espoir est eternel, oui?

I shall now proceed to your page sans plus tarder to see if you have any more of these bijoux à ajouter à mes favoris.

(S'il vous plait faire)

Continuez d'ecrivere, ma amie.
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I love you for this. I really do and I'd probably ask you to marry me if you wrote even more.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »