Reviews for When You Kiss Him
Man I love it!
HighOnFaberry chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Sequel please!
Lax chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
It's hot in here:) is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was fucked up man like seriously Rachel would forgive Quinn for fucking her in the ass roughly? and calling her a whore and a bitch? That's some of the most fucked up shit I ever heard.. But whatever it's just fanfiction haha
davinelyfavored69 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Max the wanted chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Why?!
MaxTheWanted chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
You made Quinn too easy. She should not have forgiven Rachel that fast. Quinn should have left and have Rachel beg and work for it. Also Rachel was distugustingly self centered in this.
MaxTheWanted chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This Rachel was terrible and manipulative. It wasn't fair for Quinn to forgive so easily. She deserved better
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Awesome! more plz!
Mayhem Incarnate chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is a GREAT story. A pleasure to read. It has the just the right amount of angst and ends beautifully. A story anyone who's been in a relationship can relate to. Just great all around. Kudos to you, dare121. I look forward to reading more of your work.
EmoBitch96 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
With their luck Rachel will end up having twins or something. Okay I was not so into the whole Quinn not stopping thing. Angry sex for sure but when someone tells you to stop you stop so I think the story could have gone without that but then it really wouldn't have been angry sex. This Rachel isn't very likeable but I just can't see them without each other but she needs to get her act together. Quinn is entitled to feel jealous if her girlfriend is making out with guys in her underwear and their not having sex anymore. I'm surprised Quinn didn't think she was cheating then. Overall I enjoyed the story although if Quinn gave Finn one to the gut I would've appreciated it.
MsChloeMa chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
God Finn sucks haha

This is amazing! Maybe you could write a fic with Rachel having the gp?:)
girlwiththeheartballoon chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
loveddd it.

i felt so bad for the both of them :(

and i love when stories give me all the feelings so thanks haha :)
01shane01 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
*goes all fan girl on you*

awesome, love it.