Reviews for Starry Eyed
ceeramirez14 chapter 12 . 4/6
mother fucker, I didn't see the discontinued. please come back. ):
I need this in my life ):
Lovaticgurl3 chapter 12 . 1/17
Are you fucking serious I didn't see the discontinue in the summary now I want to know what happens ughhh
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
DISCONTINUED? Fucking ouchhhhh.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Come back? Hiatus is a. Filthy word. You should kill it by updating. Please and thank you.
4 chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
3333333333333333333333333333 33333333
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
This is seriously one of THE BEST stories I have read. So PLEASE update soon. PLEASE! Or atleast make a sequel.
AndYouCanGoHome chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
I love this story! Such a creative storyline and you capture the characters personalities perfectly! Pleeeeaaase update soon! This is one of the best stories I have ever read!
SavvyAly chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Hey! This story is fantastic, the angst kills me though. But you can't have a story without it, don't forget to update! I'm extremely estatic about the conclusion. Thanks for an interesting read.
BadeFTWShipper chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
Oh my god. This story was soooo fucking amazing! The characteristics were so perfect and exact to the characters on the show! I have never read a fanfic where they were so...legit? Haha sorry, can't think of a good word to describe this cuz this story was just TOO amazing. Is it over? I can live with the poetic ending but I can see it continuing as well, but I don't know, of course it'd up to you. Well I'm DEFINITELY adding this to my favorites! You're also the first author I'm adding to favorites as well. Once again, fantastic story, it was very, very well written. :)
Lovatic1966 chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
You have to update this story; it's AMAZING!
sloth13 chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
This was amazing! Fantastic chapter. Seriously superb. The whole gang up on Tori, Jade and Tori's last interaction, the dream, Lane's response to the dream. Wow! Please update soon!
LizGillies chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
You need to update this again soon. Like now. Quit reading this review and start writing the next chapter!
Blackguard chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
Great chapter, glad to see this updated again. Loved Lane's little breakdown, that was hilarious.

Looking forward to more.
oppertunity chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
Yes yes yes! An update :D I seriously refresh my favorites list about 20 times a day waiting for this moment! This chapter was amazing too so that makes it all the more awesome. Jade and Tori are so sweet together and so is this story. Rawr :)
anonymous chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
Oh, so much angst..too much for my poor heart..

..but I can't wait to read more..

It's a great story..