Reviews for The Stranger
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Loved it please continue the story
1sunfun chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Nice.
stella96 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
wow tear jerker! it was a wonderful piece i just wasnt expecting to cry, well done
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Great story who knows maybe someday he will remember.
trout1986 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Just as Jethro with Abs, could never hate you.
It is a hard piece and you did a good job.
Trout
P4Nd4 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Gah! Darn you Gibbs! Darn you! Leaving poor Timmy like that and not being good enough to remember him! Grr! Unacceptable! It comes as no surprise that this fic was amazing as the other ones! Thanks!
delia cerrano chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Ohhh I did not like this at all. Is there a sequel? Well written and concept is reasonable but what a downer! I'm not into sadness and big angst at all. I don't normally read sad stuff...there is enough in my own life to read more. Why I don't know but I thought it would come out ok. I love your writings & try to read all I find except the sad ones..
love kane chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Aww i hope that gibbs remembers mcgee soon.

Can't wait to see what happens next
yaoigirl22 chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
crocadile1986 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Hope you dont leave it like that!
00000909000000 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
You kind of broke my heart with that chapter. But it was very well written.

Thanks!
TorchwoodFallenAngel chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
You madam, are evil, cruel and have just broken my heart into thousands of tiny splinters. Start running because I am a hell of a shot with a javelin. Only joking but if you don't write a sequel to this where Gibbs remembers and there are apoligies and angst and love and fluff and love and fluff - you can see the theme can't you? - I will start sharpening my pitchfork again. But anyway, you are wonderful, this story is wonderful, your style of writing is wonderful it's just...perfect. Well done! Now start writing...
hotflower901 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Hard to make someone relive one of the most times of their lives.
allonsy-doctor chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Holy flipping crap. I've read the entire series and this one was the most powerful. I am in awe... And convinced McGibbs wise. God, this was amazing. I.m looking forward to reading much, much more from you!

Doc
mamakay chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Gibbs can't leave Tim like that. Will Gibbs ever realized what he and Tim had together.