Reviews for Assassin's Steed
The All Seeing Nerd chapter 1 . 1/17
WOW. You NEED to make a sequel! I NEED to learn more! I have to!
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
What...the...absolute...FUCK?!
Assassin427 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Brilliant! I love the way you point out things that are in the actual game, like the walls having just the right series of handholds to climb it. And the idea of fun being illegal with pinkie as Equezio...perfect! And i like the humor in this. Excellent work!
jman377355 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Love the ending, but then who is subject 17? For some reason RD pops into mind.
Liber-T.E.A chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Amazing.
Quill Inkwell chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I've never played any of the Assassin's Creed games, but after this I think I might have to. Pinkie Pie was a great choice to send back in time- out of all of them, she seems like the pony most likely to just run with it. For a moment, I thought she was actually going to kill someone. Made it all the funnier when the cupcake came out.
d715 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I know those flags where stupid... all those many flags...
Callum Mulallum chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Lol, you utter legend. I thoroughly enjoyed that! Quite a break from your more... serious stuff. And it was genuinely funny :D

Loved the name-swaps, etc. and the entire plot actually.

If someone (somehow) made a rom-hack for assassin's creed in the future... et voila! I would definitely play it xD

Truly, genius work as always SoR :)

Can't wait for your other stuff still ;) Laters!

Reg
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Those flags were shiny and they needed to be collected!

ALL HAIL SHINY!

Oh and this was a funny story
Zervziel chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Veeeeery interesting. Pinkie as an assasin? Or Hapasssin? I know I should have really expected her to whip out a cupcake but I was kinda hoping she would hope down on the fellow, hoping to thrown him a party or what not and accidentally have the hidden dagger stab through the target's throat resulting in hilarity! For me, I mean, I most certainly hope getting stabbed through the neck wouldn't be his idea of fun. Plus the mental image of an assassin!Pinkie Pie going WTF while staring at the knife is what makes this so funny to me.

As for Celestia being a Templar? Oh yeah, I can see it! Twilight as one? Slightly harder but she does try to immulate Celestia alot so maybe.
lord faggot of gay chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
What the fuck rain. The ending threw me off. I love assassins creed. The part when spike was bribed was funny. Overall great read. Whos getting inspiration from games now, hmmmmmm? At one point I thought you were going to have something with that cutie mark thing of yours... the cupcake part was funny and the changing of names was perfect.
kitmaro chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I'd play a game like this.
Jasper Sealights chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I honestly did not think I would enjoy this as much as I did. (: But I have to admit, whether I'm familiar with this game or not, this little story was a great read, and very well done.

I'm impressed with how well you handled Twilight & Pinkie. I know you mentioned to me that you thought they were ooc, but I disagree with you. They were perfect: Twilight nerdy and unable to resist her curiosity for knowledge while also staying true to Celestia, and Pinkie with her hyperactive and silly, yet intelligent nature. You did an excellent job of portraying Pinkie, and balancing the two sensible & nonsensical sides of her; it was great seeing her make some moves of her own, with certainty that she could indeed pull them off, as well.

The shiny thing was adorable, and I have to say I LOVED the way you had her cutie mark's sake have an effect on her, and her wanting to make other ponies happy. And of course, her doing so with cupcakes & candy! Haha. While I didn't understand everything with this story [simply due to me being unfamiliar with Assassin's Creed], I think I caught on with her ancestors STILL being fun-hating rock farmers, which I really enjoyed. A lot.

And of course, Twilight's dorkiness with the flags, and Pinkie hating them, was hilarious [regardless of whether I completely get it or not]. So Twilight had her own plan with Celestia all along, eh? That was unexpected, but seeing it now, I can't say I'm surprised. ;) Great story, my friend.