Reviews for The Connected
Gleas chapter 7 . 8/21
It's soap not soup! I actually went to google to figure out if that was some weirdly named thing used for cleaning before the fact that it is a typo registered... If you have time, please do correct such (that's the only one that troubled me so but there are lot of others) :)
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 2 . 6/1
Lily would had freaked if she found out haha too bad you didnt write that scene. So far im enjoying your story, you did an awesome job with this and sorry for my first review. I accidentally pressed the enter button before i can type D:
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 1 . 6/1
I hink
LadyOfTheGlen chapter 1 . 2/8
I love this story, I think Remus would be a good guardian for Harry.
Imaginer.012 chapter 5 . 2/4
That book! Love!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
good story
wolfnymph1 chapter 4 . 8/13/2014 know Ijust realized Vernon sounds alot like Vermin when you say it out loud
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Cute story. It is well written too
TARDISbluu chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
(Chapter 3)
Oh my God, I am loving this story. Like, really loving it. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be reading straight through the end.

Awesome! :)
Trixie's mom chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Um...hold on here. Strange man shows up in a schoolyard, strikes up a conversation with a six year old, then pulls him in his lap? Where the he** are the teachers?
mambajama chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
The only word you misspelled thur out the story was the word (soap) not spell soup.
sagel20th chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
i love this story! so cute!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
cool story
DoctorPhoenix221B chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
will you write more? I allready read 'The Truth', but will there be more? like, harry's school life?
anyway,... read you soon! D
-Phoenix ;)
XxTokyoGhoulXx chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Eren is my grandmother's name! I just finished reading dimension father. YOU R AMAZING! Write a sequel! Add more chapters to this too!please u r great.