Reviews for Fade Far Away, Dissolve, and Quite Forget
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Aw, another heartbreaking story. ;D You know, sometimes I just REALLY wish that Sam WOULD have this kind of reaction to some of the things said to him. I feel so frustrated for/at him, cuz everytime something bad happens to him, he just keeps on ticken'..hell most of the time HE apologizes, and sometimes I just wish he would...freak out, get angry, punch somebody, cry, SOMETHING! LOL
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
*wipes tears* I think that just because Sam grew up shouldn't have to mean he'd have to grow out of being Dean's little brother. Honestly, Dean might be the type-A, leadership personality and the poster-boy for single-bliss, but he needs people. It leads me to wonder if he'd be the same person, and just as goofy if Sam had been a different person.

Thank you for another good story!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I'll be honest here,I don't read these type of stories this one seemed it brilliance is all I can
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is one of the best broken Sams I've ever read.
twomom chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was an amazing story. That time period was so painful for them and us. When Dean told Sam to leave and they were better apart, I thought that was the most heartbreaking thing for Sam to ever hear. Thank you for conveying all of that in this story.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh wow. You certainly know how to write the stories that breaks my heart and leaves me absolutely reeling. This one shattered me. Lol congrats!

Amazing! The emotion felt throughout was enough to do me in. Verrrry nicely done. :)