Reviews for Adultery
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
So this is the sort of story that lingers inside of you. I don't really know what that means, except that I read this before (and I swear that I reviewed it, I can't believe that I haven't!) but I had to read it again. I found myself thinking about this story after I read it, because it stuck with me. I felt like it was just that powerful.

/Three years later, when thirteen year old boys were going through the awkward stage of adolescence and were fascinated by the new appearance of a girl's breasts, someone asked Peter if he had had his first kiss. Peter had replied yes, because Wendy Darling was so far away and yet, three years later, he could still taste the lingering of afternoon tea on her lips./

Oh dear God. This just... it says so much and my jaw is hanging from the beauty of it, I mean really. I just... I don't know what to say. It's so truthful and beautiful and just, it says a lot about adolescence.

You write like one of the Brontë, honestly. You write truthfully and romantically and beautifully all at once. And just... that's how I think of your style. I really hope that you write novels one day because your style is so old school that I'm sure that your books will become a classic.

Anyway, this was beautiful and I love it. (:
the truth is hard to swallow chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
AWWW, omg. i love how peter wants the fairytale because that's such a girl thing but omg peter ashdsggsgds. lovelovelove this.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Good. Fantastic. Perfect.
theghostqueen chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Okay this was great. I almost cried at one point. This was a very interesting take that was heartbreaking even without the plot because of the characters personalities and just how completely they grew up. One thing I was not particular fond of was how Peter was portrayed buy if he was portrayed a s the ideal Peter there would be no substance. It is sad to think they turned out this way which was of course your intention. There seemed to be a strange lapse in time between when Wendy told Peter to wait for her and when they kissed as if you jumped right from one to the other? But anyway it was a very good story very well written. Thanks for writing your interesting unique story :)