Reviews for That's My Seaweed Brain
and she dreams chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Good chapter, but frank is kinder, ya know?
Kelsey chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
oOo this is awesome read 25ways to prank Octavian it is pure awesomeness
Deanna chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
OMG I love this story! you're a great writer! Can you pleaaasee update with a Percy on top? :P
Rochelle daughter of Thalassa chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
New chapter new chapter new chapter New chapter new chapter new chapter New chapter new chapter new chapter New chapter new chapter new chapter New chapter new chapter new chapter New chapter new chapter new chapter New chapter new chapter new chapter New chapter new chapter new chapter New chapter new chapter new chapter New chapter new chapter new chapter

Please :-)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
Keep it going..or did you discontinue it?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
hi

can't be bothered signing in but just really wanted to ask you to update soon

i also wanted to say that i love this 's slightly different from other "Mark of Athena" related story's i loved the argument between Annabeth and Percy a few chapters back.

so keep up the writing and goodnight lolololz

xx Sabriel, Daughter of Thalassa
snazzyflower chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
Please continue this story! It's amazing!
snazzyflower chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
This is really great. And I love how you interpret Piper! She's my favorite character, so thanks for making her awesome!
Alina chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
U R THE WORLDS MOST AWESOME WRITER! WOW! EXCELLENT FANFICTION! U SHUD BECOME AND AUTHOR! :p
I'mOnlyMe00 chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
This is a seriously amazing story! I can't even express how much I love it, you're an awesome writer! Can you please update soon, it's been 2 months. Also, I'd love it if you could check out my MoA story (sorry for the self advertising :/) thanks if you do check it out!
Annie chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
this is AMAZING! like the definition of amazing! you *need* to continue!
seekerchasing chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
great chapter. I like how in character you keep everyone, it's very well done. sorry this review is so late
Storysmith112358 chapter 17 . 3/29/2012
The story's going great! I hope you get back to it really soon!

Something caught my eye, though. When you mentioned Cleopatra's Needle, I couldn't help but remember the Kane Chronicles, and its link to all the Egyptian monuments. Are you going to put anything like that in your story?
aellae18 chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
Awesome! You should really continue!
percy94 chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
i love ur story! plz update soon!