Reviews for The Before
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
that was really good, but i gtg! write more!
mikomi2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Wai! Excellent fanfic Kay-san! The way you portrayed Zero and Kizna's relationship is simply... *speechless*

I'll be haunting your site and fanfics now...
12808 chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I liked that. It went so IC... *gasp gasp* Kay Willow-san read manga? *chin quivers* Sugoi… *happy tears in eyes* I liked it much and it was so true to their characters.
Chevira Lowe chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Wow...that was so great, jeeze, you're such a good writer _, wish I was that good...*ponders* Anyways, you did a really great job with this idea, I really liked it, write more stuff like this, ne?
Aurani chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Your philosophical analysis on the Zero/Kizna relationship and on reincarnation (if I got this right) reflected nicely in this fic. Writing-wise, it ran smoothly and was like... liquid satin. But then again, when are your fics not?

I love your thought-provoking one-shots. They humble the human mind and make the world seem like a bigger place.
galabad chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
First of all, let me say that I appreciate and am flattered by the dedication. _ I've never had any story written for me before, let alone one this good. I must say this is a very interesting (adjusts glasses) tale. I never really thought about Kizna and Zero having a connection that transcends their current partnership, but now that I do, it makes sense in terms of some of the visions that Zero has regarding Kizna's past. As always, Kay, I am in awe of your insight and imagination. I can only hope that more authors will follow your lead in creating truly original and thoughtful fics. _
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Oh, that's it. I'm promoting you to Kay~SAMA! for the most wonderful Zero & Kizna fic ever! Well, with the possible exception of "Black & White & Shades of Gray," but you get the idea. Now I'm off to read the newest chapter of "Crash," where I know I'll be blown away even more!

Nate, who has a HUGE pic of Team Tellia Kallisto stuck on his Desktop to inspire him through the rest of his fics & life in general...
Li Kayun chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
You've got theories that are so possible, stories that are so real. MOU, MOU, you should stop, yes you should. And stop making the world jealous.