Reviews for A Place Among The Stones
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Oh my gosh! So adorable, and I don't even like Qui-Gon x Obi-Wan and I'm all lovey-dovey now. XD

The line at the end is pure genius, I have tears in my eyes:

Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
That was a cute lil story! *glomps you* The last bit by Yoda was hilarious! rofl
LacrimaLunae chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
*wipes tear from corner of the eye*

This was so beautiful!

I loved the Lifebonding vows in the end - it made me cry (and I normally don't even cry at weddings)

Great sweet stroy
GalopaWXY chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Extremely fluffy indeed but I like the idea of the stones very much and I think I might steal it again so as to extend the circle of idea that- ok, you get the point. Very cute story !
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Liked it. Your 800 years old, and YOUR thraiting me? Give me that stick, hah short stuff? How do you like it now, heh.

Anyway, like the one-shot.
BreathingFlames chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Yay! I adore it! It was crafted so beautifully, so seamlessly! I adored every word, every sentence! Beautiful! And the ending was wonderful. Simply wonderful. I love Yoda sometimes. His personality is wonderful.

This is so very much on my favorites!
A. Non chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I loveed it. It almost made me cry. forever. :Waves Q/O Flag:

“Well? Looking at what, are you? Hah? When 800 years old you are, hopeless romantic you will be, too. Hrmpf! Old I may be, but hit you with my stick, I still can!” -Psh. Forget 800. 14 will do for me.
Kendarath chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
*makes little incoherent noises as she melts into a puddle on the floor*

*several more minutes of incoherent noises*

I love you. Marry me. :P

Or, if you prefer. Write more.

...

I can't feel my heart.
Aurelius chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
wow that was awesome!
Lessa chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
That was really good! I love it! The ending was great too, with the Yoda thing! I'm gonna do a little ad here. Go read my story! It's called 'For Love of a Knight'! PLEASE RR!
Padawan Bant chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
::is entirely speechless for about five minutes:: I ... oh wow. This has got to be the best-written piece of anything I've ever read in the fanfiction universe. It's ... well, really, what I need is a memory stone with what I thought while reading this fic inside it. But, as I can't, just be content with this review. Oh, and I especially loved how you ended it - not the end of the story, specifically, but our dear Yoda's words after "Fin". ::enthusiastic applause and an eddition to my favorite stories list::
IcyFire719 chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Wow, that was so sweet and terribly original. It was also funny and Poignant. I loved it!
Rhea chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
That was simply the best! So sweet and so... I dunno... I started sniffling when Obi -Wan began speaking the vows...

And Yoda at the end? "Hopeless romantic you will be, too!" PRICELESS!
Jedi Ravenchild or lone wolve.but I'm to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
wow. *blink* wow. This is going on my favorites list...right now...This is one of the best qui/obi fics I have EVER read...and I've read quite a few * sheepish grin* It had everythign and more...well done...
Celestia Vitaria chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
very sweet. i liked it very much. and yes, i'm a sentimental sap as well...always have been always will be and damn proud of it! LOL! great fic! keep writing, and MTFBWY! and if you get the chance, stop by and R&R mine posted here under Celestia Vitaria.