Reviews for All Will Be In Order
DoraL chapter 1 . 3/19
shimotsuki11, I love your All Will Be in Order and Kaleidoscope. Cannot wait to read the rest of Kaleidoscope II If you ever publish them in hard copy I would like to buy one. Your story is by far my favourite fan fiction for Remus. Thank you for making my favourite HP character more vivid.
I have a few thoughts about your story. Just my personal opinions (I am very loyal to JKR's words) and you have done a great job in creating adorable Remus, Sirius and Tonks.
1. Harry Potter Wiki mentions Lupin lived in "a tumbledown, semi-derelict cottage". It might be more suitable for his finacial status, though I hate to see Remus lived such a horrible place (even worse than the flat in your story).
2. Your Sirius is so gentle for Remus. JKR's is much more restless and I cannot imagine he cooked. And, yes, you made me feel E-V-E-N worse when read the part Sirius died.
3. I almost cried when I read the part when Bill first met Remus. Cannot help thinking how Bill would think one day when Remus is dead and his daugher is dating Remus's son.
4. If I remember correctly, Kingsley in your story was younger than Sirius/Remus (?). I always have a feeling that they were about the same age. Maybe because I think a minister should at least be in his late 30s if not 40s.
You rock, shimotsuki11!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Absolutely enjoyed this story! Everyone is n character, your writing very nicely describes surroundings, and the plot keeps one's attention. I'll be starting on "Kaleidoscope" next...
LillianSev chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Love it! Definitely looking forward to the sequel (or the story to the prequel, depending on how you look at it). :)
katherinegrace79 chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Congratulations on an excellent piece of work. The characterisations here were brilliant and Molly's development over only five chapters was really poignant and true to form. I particularly liked the way that you portrayed Sirius and Remus beginning to mend the cracks of their broken friendship. I like to imagine that this, exactly this story, is what we didn't see in Order of the Phoenix. I'm definitely going to be checking out your other works now, beginning with Kaleidoscope.

Also, thanks for writing in a neat, tidy layout with wonderful grammar and excellent English. Sometimes on , it is so hard to find well-organised stories so thank you, thank you, thank you.
foolondahill17 chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
This was utterly wonderful. The ending sent warm fuzzies swarming all over me. I just adored each of the characters. Sirius and Remus' friendship was so perfectly reconstructed and Molly's slowly building fondness of Remus was also very well done. I also appreciated the little cameos you've got sprinkled all throughout, like Kingsley's hint about Tonks. I really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading whatever else you've got on your profile. Thank you.
foolondahill17 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
This was enchanting. Molly was perfectly in-character. You've really got her voice spot-on. And Percy and Arthur's fight was just exactly how I could imagine it all playing out. Well done, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this.
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Hello,
I wanted to let you know that this beginning is lovely. Remus and Sirius are perfectly in-character and the surmise looks promising. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of what you have written here.
- foolondahill17, just not logged on
Luizals chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Susjndgdhs
This is awesome! Loved this.
JJayGurl chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Aww Bill!
JJayGurl chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Really loving this story!
JJayGurl chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Again, great chapter!
JJayGurl chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wow, really good! I love the both of them and I can't wait to read about your Molly that's terrified of werewolves.
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Ugh I feel bad for Harry... I kinda understand why he was mad when he didn't get any notice about anything...
Beau2809 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
I always felt incredibly annoyed that sirius was Harry's godfather and yet Ron and hermione had spent loads of extra time with him that summer. Especially as sirius then dies the next year!
alynawatlovers chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Oh, how adorable! :) Molly has gotten past most of her prejudices and now Remus has been ensnared in her mothering needs. I'd almost feel sorry for him if he didn't need that. So good!